What's new

Who should the jazz get for PG next season?

What direction do you see the Jazz taking for a PG next season?

• Re-sign George Hill

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Deron Williams

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • CAKK BAKK let exum live or die

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Darren Collison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade for reggie Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patty Mills

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Draft (Jackson or Evans)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Milos Teodosic

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kyle Lowry Max

• Jrue Holiday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We would have plenty of three point shooters around him plus as I said above. He turns Favors and Gobert into weapons. Imagine how much more insane Gobert's fg% would've been with Rubio setting him up. He would bring so much more versatility to the offense and energy. The shooting weakness is overcome by his other strengths
If we got better shooters around him sure. But I would rather have Hayward as the ball handler. I'm not opposed to Rubio, I just think there are better options/fit.

I would love to get dragic.

Bledsoe would be fun and entertaining if nothing else.

We could do worse than rubio.

I prefer hill to rubio even if hill costs 5 million more per year.

I know Hayward is all the rage now, but I saw this quote in an article about the Jazz.

“I told him (Hill) if he gets a crazy offer somewhere else and we helped him get that offer, ‘you’re not going to get one poor thought, much less a word (from us)’ if he were to go.”

Suggesting that the Jazz have limits to what they'll match. Which is logic I fully agree with.

I know Hayward is all the rage now, but I saw this quote in an article about the Jazz.

“I told him (Hill) if he gets a crazy offer somewhere else and we helped him get that offer, ‘you’re not going to get one poor thought, much less a word (from us)’ if he were to go.”

Suggesting that the Jazz have limits to what they'll match. Which is logic I fully agree with.

Really liked that candor and the signal it sends. Wonder if it was strategic, like "Hey Portland, go ahead and make a huge Wes Matthews offer thinking we'll kill ourselves by matching it, and then you'll have to pay the consequences" type of thing.

My ideal scenario is re-signing George Hill at 20-25, and then bringing Dante off the bench as your 3rd guard.

Lillard would be great but even if we assume the easiest way to get him was through straight salary dump for expiring contracts (for argument's sake), then Portland would just trade him for Paul George.