What's new

Who will replace Biden?

Who will replace Biden as candidate for POTUS

• Placeholder

• Placeholder

• Kamala Harris

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks more and more like Biden will stay on the ticket.

• One House Democrat who was in both meetings said: "Most of our caucus is still with him ... meaning he'll stay in. Which sucks for our country."
  • Late Monday night, a House Democrat who is deeply skeptical of Biden acknowledged to Axios that Democrats were "folding all over the place" and "becoming resigned to Biden holding all the cards here, and us having no real say in the matter."
  • "As someone who wanted the reckoning and is really disappointed that it's over, trust me: it's over," the lawmaker added.

Its pretty remarkable how literally everything attributed to trump democrats have done or are doing
Trump was going to get us into WWII
Trump was going to prosecute his political rivals
Trump was going to refuse to leave office
Trump was going to ruin our foreign relations and make America look stupid
and on and on

Trump was going to get us into WWII
Yes, Trump said WWII was right there, we’re on the brink! Also notable, something they didn’t teach us, when I was in high school, Trump reminded us of how the British had to deal with our airports during the Revolution. Our aircraft were at least the equals of their aircraft, and we likely lose that war otherwise.

Looks more and more like Biden will stay on the ticket.

• One House Democrat who was in both meetings said: "Most of our caucus is still with him ... meaning he'll stay in. Which sucks for our country."
  • Late Monday night, a House Democrat who is deeply skeptical of Biden acknowledged to Axios that Democrats were "folding all over the place" and "becoming resigned to Biden holding all the cards here, and us having no real say in the matter."
  • "As someone who wanted the reckoning and is really disappointed that it's over, trust me: it's over," the lawmaker added.
WTAF.

IMG_5556.gif

Speaking of that, did you know that Jill Biden ordered a song to be composed that is to be played before her official events? The President has 'Hail to the Chief', and Jill Biden has 'Fanfare for the First Lady'. No other First Ladies had a theme song, but they no other First Ladies were the actual President in all but title. Here is what it sounds like:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@tomontana2/video/7389729652744457515

As the Democrats flounder, I see where Project 2025, the Heritage Foundations vision for a conservative America, and which Trump is trying to keep at arms length, is being talked about more than ever, up to this point, with Democrats understandably using fear of Project 2025 to rally the electorate to the dangers of Trump 2.0. With some legal minds suggesting the recent Supreme Court immunity decision will only make it easier to advance elements/policies advocated by Project 2025.

It’s such a huge deal, maybe it’s own thread is better, but I’ll leave some links here since it’s being talked about now to remind Democrats what is at stake if they do not get this nomination right.

... and which Trump is trying to keep at arms length...
Upvote for your bit of honesty here. Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025 and has disavowed it. Trump has his own agenda. It is this:

1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
3. END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
4. MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
5. STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
6. LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
7. DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
8. PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
9. END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
10. STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS
11. REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
12. STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
13. KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD’S RESERVE CURRENCY
14. FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
15. CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS
16. CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
17. KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS
18. DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN
19. SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
20. UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS

The details are in this document:

It is all very moderate and every one of these positions has popular support. Every. Single. Plank.

... Democrats understandably using fear of Project 2025 to rally the electorate...
Upvote for this bit of honesty as well. The Democrats are lying. They lied about Joe's cognitive decline. They are lying about Trump wanting a federal ban on abortion. They are lying about Project 2025 being Trump's agenda. They have to lie because the reality is that Joe is not mentally fit enough to be President and all of Trump's stated goals have majority support among the electorate in the United States. The problem Trump has isn't in what he wants to do, but is instead of what half the country thinks of him as a person. The people want done what Trump is promising to do but they want someone else to be the one to do it.

If Trump were to win, and I still don't think it is possible but hypothetically if he did, it wouldn't be the end of democracy. American wouldn't become fascist. Trump wouldn't order Seal Team Six to assassinate political rivals. Those spouting this nonsense are cuckoo birds.

Last edited:
Upvote for your bit of honesty here. Trump has nothing to do with Project 2025 and has disavowed it. Trump has his own agenda. It is this:

1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
3. END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
4. MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
5. STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
6. LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
7. DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
8. PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
9. END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
10. STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS
11. REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
12. STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
13. KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD’S RESERVE CURRENCY
14. FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
15. CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS
16. CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
17. KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS
18. DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN
19. SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
20. UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS

The details are in this document:

It is all very moderate and every one of these positions has popular support. Every. Single. Plank.

Upvote for this bit of honesty as well. The Democrats are lying. They lied about Joe's cognitive decline. They are lying about Trump wanting a federal ban on abortion. They are lying about Project 2025 being Trump's agenda. They have to lie because the reality is that Joe is not mentally fit enough to be President and all of Trump's stated goals have majority support among the electorate in the United States. The problem Trump has isn't in what he wants to do, but is instead of what half the country thinks of him as a person. The people want done what Trump is promising to do but they want someone else to be the one to do it.
Do you think its important to the creators of project 2025 for trump to win the election? If so, why? Are those who wrote close to trump?

Who are the leaders of Project 2025?
It is led by two former Trump administration officials: Paul Dans, who was chief of staff at the Office of Personnel Management and serves as director of the project, and Spencer Chretien, former special assistant to Trump and now the project's associate director.

Who are the leaders of Project 2025?
It is led by two former Trump administration officials: Paul Dans, who was chief of staff at the Office of Personnel Management and serves as director of the project, and Spencer Chretien, former special assistant to Trump and now the project's associate director.
And? This isn’t Trumps positions. These 2 people can have their own ideas they want to push.

View: https://x.com/realdailywire/status/1811077162461442250?s=46&t=BMMZjW7vq0_zwnmLDjNTgQ

The left vs right on Project 2025 in this video.

Project 2025 is a collection of conservative and right-wing policy proposals from the Heritage Foundation to reshape the United States federal government and consolidate executive power should the Republican nominee, presumably Donald Trump, win the 2024 presidential election.

Although Project 2025 cannot, by law, promote a specific presidential candidate, many contributors have close ties to Donald Trump and his 2024 presidential campaign.

The Heritage Foundation, a think tank closely-aligned with Trump, coordinates the initiative with various conservative groups run by Trump allies.

In 2023, Trump campaign officials acknowledged the project aligned well with their Agenda 47 program.

Trump campaign advisers have had regular contact with Project 2025.

On July 5, 2024, Trump publicly distanced himself from Project 2025, saying he "knew nothing about it" (after reading the previous sentences this is quite the lol. If trumps lips are moving then he is lying.)

Heritage president Kevin Roberts sees the organization's current role as "institutionalizing Trumpism."

He established Project 2025 on April 21, 2023, to provide the 2024 Republican presidential nominee with a personnel database and ideological framework, after civil servants refused to support Trump during his attempt to institute a Muslim travel ban, his effort to install a new attorney general to assist him in his attempts to overturn the 2020 election, and his call for the use of lethal force, saying "When the looting starts, the shooting starts" during the George Floyd protests.

In April 2023, the Heritage Foundation published the 920-page Mandate written by hundreds of conservatives, most prominently former Trump administration officials. Nearly half of the project's collaborating organizations have received dark money contributions from a network of fundraising groups linked to Leonard Leo, a major conservative donor and key figure in guiding the selection of Trump's federal judicial nominees.

While Heritage had briefed other 2024 Republican presidential primaries candidates on the project, it is "undeniably a Trump-driven operation", pointing to the involvement of Trump's "most fervent internal loyalty enforcer" Johnny McEntee as a senior advisor to the project. Many of these plans reflected Trump's own words.

In general, these initiatives seek to help Trump avoid the mistakes of his first term, when he arrived at the White House unprepared. By reclassifying tens of thousands of merit-based federal civil service workers as political appointees in order to replace them with Trump loyalists.

Axios reported Trump intended to staff a new administration with "full, proud MAGA warriors, anti-GOP establishment zealots, and eager and willing to test the boundaries of executive power to get Trump's way", which would include targeting and jailing critics in government and media.

Thats a whole lot of smoke.

And? This isn’t Trumps positions. These 2 people can have their own ideas they want to push.
Read the next post i posted. Hell of a lot of smoke. You can choose to ignore it though I guess.

Are those who wrote close to trump?
They aren't close to Trump so far as I can tell. They may have been associated with the Trump administration in the past but I can't find anything anywhere that ties them to the Trump campaign or having any association with Trump currently or even going back several years. So far as I can tell, they are both part of The Heritage Foundation which has no ties to Trump. Have you seen any evidence they *ARE* close to Trump?

Read the next post i posted. Hell of a lot of smoke. You can choose to ignore it though I guess.
Not ignoring it. Just because a group puts out ideas doesn’t make it Trumps or the rights core policies. There is no smoke, Trump already put out his agenda. Why not comment on his actual agenda?

I added a video about this to my post.

They aren't close to Trump so far as I can tell. They may have been associated with the Trump administration in the past but I can't find anything anywhere that ties them to the Trump campaign or having any association with Trump currently or even going back several years. So far as I can tell, they are both part of The Heritage Foundation which has no ties to Trump. Have you seen any evidence they *ARE* close to Trump?
Yep. Lots. I just posted a bunch

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

The gameplan is obvious.
Trump gets elected and then the leaders of project 2025 help trump run the country like they literally already did in his first term. They remain extremely loyal to trump. Does trump typically cast aside those who are extremely loyal to him or does he typically reward them and keep them around?

Not ignoring it. Just because a group puts out ideas doesn’t make it Trumps or the rights core policies. There is no smoke, Trump already put out his agenda. Why not comment on his actual agenda?

I added a video about this to my post.
They literally want to institute trumpism and want to install trump loyalists throughout government. That want maga warriors in government. They were literally part of his administration. They aren't some random group of conservatives.
A dude who helped trump decide who to appoint to the supreme court is literally part of the leadership of project 2025.

You choose to ignore it. And I totally understand why.

Back