What's new

Who will replace Biden?

Who will replace Biden as candidate for POTUS

• Placeholder

• Placeholder

• Kamala Harris

• Someone Else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jackson told the New York Post he believed that O’Connor and Biden “have led the cover up”.

“Kevin O’Connor is like a son to Jill Biden – she loves him,” Jackson continued, adding that ‘they knew they could trust Kevin to say and do anything that needed to be said or done”.
"Trust Kevin to say and do anything..." is one way to put it. The other way is to say the Biden clan owns Kevin O'Connor because of his involvement in Americore, which was basically a Medicare fraud scam.

Gee Kevin, it sure would be a shame if the DOJ had to investigate Americore for Medicare fraud and prosecute anyone found to have misled anyone. Now in your medical opinion, Joe Biden is sharp as a tack, right? He doesn't need a cognitive evaluation. Isn't that right Dr. Kevin O'Connor?

Jimmy Dore has been dead-on with so many things over the years its really remarkable, and this is no exception. Even though these folks on the left are full on cultists you would still think that eventually especially with all the blatant lies they would eventually think to themselves "gee if the media and government are obviously lying to me about something like Biden being brain dead, I wonder what else they are lying about?" The brainwashing the left has pulled off on these folks would have Manson jealous. Democrats don't even believe their own lying eyes and ears any more.

View: https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1810301614965604827

“We had a Democratic nomination process and the voters have spoken clearly and decisively. I received over 14 million votes, 87% of the votes cast across the entire nominating process. I have nearly 3,900 delegates, making me the presumptive nominee of our party by a wide margin.

This was a process open to anyone who wanted to run. Only three people chose to challenge me. One fared so badly that he left the primaries to run as an independent. Another attacked me for being too old and was soundly defeated. The voters of the Democratic Party have voted. They have chosen me to be the nominee of the party.

Do we now just say this process didn't matter? That the voters don't have a say?

I decline to do that. I feel a deep obligation to the faith and the trust the voters of the Democratic Party have placed in me to run this year. It was their decision to make. Not the press, not the pundits, not the big donors, not any selected group of individuals, no matter how well intentioned. The voters - and the voters alone - decide the nominee of the Democratic Party.

How can we stand for democracy in our nation if we ignore it in our own party? I cannot do that. I will not do that.”

View: https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1810301614965604827

“We had a Democratic nomination process and the voters have spoken clearly and decisively. I received over 14 million votes, 87% of the votes cast across the entire nominating process. I have nearly 3,900 delegates, making me the presumptive nominee of our party by a wide margin.

This was a process open to anyone who wanted to run. Only three people chose to challenge me. One fared so badly that he left the primaries to run as an independent. Another attacked me for being too old and was soundly defeated. The voters of the Democratic Party have voted. They have chosen me to be the nominee of the party.

Do we now just say this process didn't matter? That the voters don't have a say?

I decline to do that. I feel a deep obligation to the faith and the trust the voters of the Democratic Party have placed in me to run this year. It was their decision to make. Not the press, not the pundits, not the big donors, not any selected group of individuals, no matter how well intentioned. The voters - and the voters alone - decide the nominee of the Democratic Party.

How can we stand for democracy in our nation if we ignore it in our own party? I cannot do that. I will not do that.”
Yuck

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Nope. GTFO Joe, you are a worthless piece of **** for trying to hold onto power even though over 70% of the country thinks you're too old and incapable of performing the duties of a President.

Nope. GTFO Joe, you are a worthless piece of **** for trying to hold onto power even though over 70% of the country thinks you're too old and incapable of performing the duties of a President.
You are putting democracy in danger str8line. As someone who definitely isn't Joe Biden but wrote above where Joe scribbled his name said "Do we now just say this process didn't matter? That the voters don't have a say?"

My favorite part about this was the question asked of Trump's campaign today about why Trump wasn't more out front taking advantage of Biden's debate missteps. The response was "Democrats are in disarray. Why get in the way of them shooting at each other?"

Hey guyth! Joe Rogan said, "I know you are but what am I?" Ok, Pee Wee.

You need us to be what you think we are, otherwise you're the piece of ****. Don't worry, that hard look in the mirror is coming for you, in one way or another.

Man. He’s like one of those brain damaged old boxers deluded enough to think they’ve still got that one last shot at glory despite staggering all over the ring and getting the **** beaten out of them

I bet Fox News and the right definitely don’t make up crap about Kamala Harris and persecute her with nonsense like they did with Hillary Clinton.

Man. He’s like one of those brain damaged old boxers deluded enough to think they’ve still got that one last shot at glory despite staggering all over the ring and getting the **** beaten out of them
You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic mother****ers. Mother****ers who thought their *** would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.

First time I heard that joke it was about Bob Dole.
Could have said it about Bush sr and Reagan too.

We love to elect geriatric old dudes

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I bet Fox News and the right definitely don’t make up crap about Kamala Harris and persecute her with nonsense like they did with Hillary Clinton.
Haha! Is that why people hate Hillary because of made up stuff? Man you are so clueless. I’m sorry you must be special. I didn’t realize how special you are this whole time. Now I feel bad.

Back