Who will you vote for in November

• McMullin

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Lee

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Don’t live in Utah so can’t vote

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
The biggest threat to democracy in the next few days is apathy and indifference.

Regardless of who you want to vote for go out and do it! Don't look at a poll and decide it doesn't matter what you do. Trump proved in 2016 that polls can be wrong. Kansas proved this fact again when it was predicted by polls that the anti-abortion state constitutional amendment would pass by 4 points, yet it was defeated by 18 points. This election will be determined by the people who normally don't participate. I'll say it one more time. This election is going to be determined by the people who normally don't participate, but who are compelled to do so, for whatever reason, in this election.

If you feel like your voice in not heard and hasn't mattered in the past, this is the election to make your voice heard.

Vote!

Its good to know you'll be voting for Lee, as the CIA fits the definition of Fascism.

You realize there’s a long list of Republican Presidents and/or Director of the CIA who were running **** when the drug running and the like of which you speak took place?

I dropped ours off at a drop box yesterday.

I don't really like McMullin's chances but it would be fantastic if a Jan. 6th co-conspirators lost their job in out government.
McMullin is running during a time when Lee really isn’t popular, but also running during a time when partisanship is extreme, and the current political climate favors Republicans. Big uphill battle for him to cobble together the votes needed to win, but it was worth a try. Mailed in my ballot last week for him as well. Would love to see him pull it off, but odds are certainly against him. Democratic turnout (and turnout overall) in the state has been abysmal so far, also not a great sign. Hopefully that changes and people show up Election Day. Turnout is going to matter on that race….a lot, and right now it’s really low and favoring Lee.

Ballots sent for the three voters in my family, my sons first. Three votes for McMullin.

Well looking at this thread most seem to be voting for mccmullin so if he doesnt win then the elction was stolen

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
The election will be stolen no matter what. Massive voter fraud. I mean, that is if Lee "loses". Otherwise I am sure it was fair and open.

Not that it matters, but half this group aren't senators, but rather representatives.

My guess is McMullin will lose by around ten points (not a perfect 55/45 split, but in that neighborhood). If the political climate had tailwinds and the market was bull, I think the race would be too close to call, but I don't think R's should be worried about losing this seat.

I won't vote for anyone who remotely aligns with the Biden admin at this point.
Remotely aligned with Biden or remotely aligned with Trump. Talk about the lesser of 2 evils. That is like comparing the Hamburglar to Pol Pot.

EreqoyjXEAIRoad

Hmmm an election denier?

what election
why cant i click on that tweet and have it take me to twitter? is it even real?
So it looks like she did post that. I think she was saying that Russian spammers and bots used false information in an attempt to influence our election. They did do that and it probably worked a lot better than they expected. Putin is probably the actual Q of QAnon.

We should all see where this is going, right?

View: https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1589779704403595265?s=46&t=Pid0RNR6BbHmia7ICUQA-Q

View: https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1589788031019409409?s=46&t=Pid0RNR6BbHmia7ICUQA-Q

View: https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1589756933023870977?s=46&t=Pid0RNR6BbHmia7ICUQA-Q

Of course, I’ve been told that I’m just an alarmist cheerleader for the “Democrat” party. The next 48 hrs are going to get ugly. And I’m sure the same folks who downplayed Jan 6 will soon downplay the ugliness we’ll soon see. But whatever.

I won't vote for anyone who remotely aligns with the Biden admin at this point.
I don't blame you you. If my choice was Biden/generic-not-Biden, I'd likely go generic. Unfortunately, the alternatives to Biden seem much worse to me right now. Do you have someone to vote for that you feel is a positive influence, as opposed to less bad?