What's new

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD from COVID-19 Shots

This **** is getting old. These numbers are all false. There are few reported cases worldwide, not thousands. Just ridiculous spread of misinformation.

The great part about this thread I don't expect anyone to agree with me or believe me. Even if someone does see this and agrees with me do your own research and think for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
The great part about this thread I don't expect anyone to agree with me or believe me. Even if someone does see this and agrees with me do your own research and think for yourself.
Yeah, you're really "thinking for yourself." Spreading the same exact lies all you disgusting anti-vax idiots spread.

So if my brother gets a COVID shot, robs a Walgreens and gets shot dead on the street, do we get to say the Covid shot did it?

What if the dumb bastard gets a shot, goes to Cafe Rio and chokes to death on a rogue tortilla strip, was it the shot?

Social media has legitimately made this country dumber.

You guys trust murderous criminal cartels like big pharm cdc nih who and fight against me your brother who is sharing this format of knowledge. There is no such thing as anti vaxxers that is a big pharm term and tactic for scam marketing. You guys are brainwashed by MSM. Before this planned event 201 demic there have been many fighting against the dangers of vaccines. You can do the research or ignore it but just keep in mind these people have done the research some for 40 years and over 10k hours, What have you done?

Amazon product ASIN 1634504429

You guys trust murderous criminal cartels like big pharm cdc nih who and fight against me your brother who is sharing this format of knowledge. There is no such thing as anti vaxxers that is a big pharm term and tactic for scam marketing. You guys are brainwashed by MSM. Before this planned event 201 demic there have been many fighting against the dangers of vaccines. You can do the research or ignore it but just keep in mind these people have done the research some for 40 years and over 10k hours, What have you done?

Amazon product ASIN 1634504429
You are brainwashed by anti mainstream media

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

smart enough not to cosign a experimental product that has killed over 20k and counting and injured over 1 mill more. How about you? you like using experimental products? You support people dropping dead for no reason?
Your stupid is showing again.

smart enough not to cosign a experimental product that has killed over 20k and counting and injured over 1 mill more. How about you? you like using experimental products? You support people dropping dead for no reason?
You are responsible for people dying. You aren't saving anyone.

Vaccines activate you body's natural immune response. They are like the most simple medications around. There's noting about how vaccines work that can lead to the issues you think they cause.

Until we find a cure for cancer vaccines and antibiotics are the greatest things to ever happen in medicine. Saved millions upon millions of lives, saved more from debilitating effects from disease. But it was all just too good for some people and so anti-vaxxers had to come along and partner with measles, polio, chickenpox and COVID-19 to kill people.

You are responsible for people dying. You aren't saving anyone.

Vaccines activate you body's natural immune response. They are like the most simple medications around. There's noting about how vaccines work that can lead to the issues you think they cause.

Until we find a cure for cancer vaccines and antibiotics are the greatest things to ever happen in medicine. Saved millions upon millions of lives, saved more from debilitating effects from disease. But it was all just too good for some people and so anti-vaxxers had to come along and partner with measles, polio, chickenpox and COVID-19 to kill people.
lies.. show proof that crapcines have proven to be safe and effective. you cant and wont crybaby

lies.. show proof that crapcines have proven to be safe and effective. you cant and wont crybaby
Since you will just disregard any info I provide as some big organized lie involving literally tens of thousands of people from diverse backgrounds, educations, income levels, pollical affiliations, religions, nationalities, ages, etc., and instead refer me to some web page with **** the reads like it was written by a 13 year old I'll take a hard pass. I've talked to conspiracy theorboists before. There's no point in trying to have a grown-up conversation with them.

So instead I'll point and laugh and express how I feel about you and what you're doing, which is to cause death and suffering amongst your fellow humans like the diseases that you are allied with.

Also super funny:

carey scurry fan: There's no such thing as an anti-vaxxer
also carey scurry fan: show proof the crapcines have been safe and effective

can't make this **** up.

Since you will just disregard any info I provide as some big organized lie involving literally tens of thousands of people from diverse backgrounds, educations, income levels, pollical affiliations, religions, nationalities, ages, etc., and instead refer me to some web page with **** the reads like it was written by a 13 year old I'll take a hard pass. I've talked to conspiracy theorboists before. There's no point in trying to have a grown-up conversation with them.

So instead I'll point and laugh and express how I feel about you and what you're doing, which is to cause death and suffering amongst your fellow humans like the diseases that you are allied with.
well maybe if your friends and family drop like flies from taking this experimental jab in front of you your views would change until then remain ignorant,

well maybe if your friends and family drop like flies from taking this experimental jab in front of you your views would change until then remain ignorant,
My entire family is a couple months out from getting fully vaccinated. No ill effects at all.

A friend of mine, 45 years old, died from COVID-19. So kindly EAD.