What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Minnie don’t do that and Saric okayed plenty.

Saric averaged career lows in minutes played, rebounds, points, everything in his time with Minnesota. Could he still be part of their future? Sure. Would they dump Saric in a second to make Towns happy by getting Russell as their franchise PG? You better ****ing believe it.

He did, that’s a lopsided trade against Minnie.

Depends on how much they want Russell. Nobody is just gonna take Teague's $19 million. Didn't you just see that Brooklyn had to give up 2 1st round picks to take a contract in Crabbe that's actually less than Teague's?

Masai is a badass mfer... fires coach of the year... trades his second best player who is also best friends with his best player... gives the coaching job to Nurse... also Nurse deserves a ton of credit. Nurse decides they are playing with one big and moves Serge to the bench but doesn’t lose him mentally... comes in and does a great job off the pine.

What Toronto did isn’t something that can be duplicated but there are lessons in there. Sometimes you have to give up good if you want great. My biggest fear is that our front office doesn’t have the stomach for it. Even if they eff it up trying I will give them credit for trying.

Being a Canadian and a jazz fan since I was a kid, I tend to compare the two front offices ... Bottom line is they have a championship we don't and they did it in less time why ? They take risks, swing for the fences. Compromise a conservative nature and sacrifice relationships for business decisions. DL couldn't hack it for other team's honestly they wouldn't buy or tolerate his stand offish compromise, conservative approach. Hopefully this Zanik guy can hit it out the park for us. KOC and DL couldn't lead us to the promise land. Hopefully they look at Masai and learn a thing or two.

This is a done deal? Can anything be done until a certain date?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Done deal. I'm so glad it's done. We can now mark off Kuzma as a trade target (not that he was that realistic anyway).

Now the rest of the NBA can start dealing. Conley, Love, Beal, draft picks, salary dumps, etc.

Now that Lakers have AD they are a great landing spot for Kyrie, Kemba, or Kawhi. Landing one of those makes them the favorites. But they could also chase Harris and trade Kuzma for something.

Chicago open to dealing Lavine and Porter jr... I know they’ve both been injured but their salaries together aren’t too much more than freaking Conley, plus they’d fit the timeline much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago open to dealing Lavine and Porter jr... I know they’ve both been injured but their salaries together aren’t too much more than freaking Conley, plus they’d fit the timeline much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

? Conley is a better player than either right now. And the timeline is now.

We gotta get our plan of action straight now. Or else we won't get out of the west or past the 2nd round again

I'm sure the Jazz have a plan already. If you believe Tony Jones they have several contingencies. Plan A is Conley. Plan B is a max free agent- Tobias, D'Lo, Kemba