What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

I'm sure the Jazz have a plan already. If you believe Tony Jones they have several contingencies. Plan A is Conley. Plan B is a max free agent- Tobias, D'Lo, Kemba
And the plan that will be executed is Kevin ****ing Love.

Brace yourselves, JazzFanz.

Depends on what the rest of their roster looks like. Right now, I'm not afraid of them. Especially if we add a Conley/D'Lo/Tobias.
They are gonna have $30 million in space to add to LBJ, KK, and AD. They are gonna be stacked.

We need to be patient. Use our pick or even trade up, maximize the draft, maximize free agency and see where we are. If we can't get jack crap in free agency, sure, trade for Conley. Don't do it before we see how it all plays out

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm sure the Jazz have a plan already. If you believe Tony Jones they have several contingencies. Plan A is Conley. Plan B is a max free agent- Tobias, D'Lo, Kemba

Yes I believe they do, just saying there is now more pressure for it to come to pass and to do so successfully

Reactions: SCS
Let’s assume Kawhi goes to the Clips. And the Lakers are better.

We could be the 7 or 8 seed unless we get one legit dude (Conley, Harris, etc) AND Mitchell and Gobert are improved. The West is insane.

Let’s assume Kawhi goes to the Clips. And the Lakers are better.

We could be the 7 or 8 seed unless we get one legit dude (Conley, Harris, etc) AND Mitchell and Gobert are improved. The West is insane.
Have you seen the advanced stats on Favors? We just need to keep doing our thing.

it sounds like you may not understand that relationships contribute to success. that can't be right, can it?

It sounds like you might not understand my post.

Casey wins coy fired
DeRozan most loyal traded
JV bleed raps traded.

See the above answers. How far did the power of the team is the team take us ?

Yep... Try to see how other team's find success outside of our schemes.

Ain’t scurd of these Lakers yet. Maybe if they get Kemba. AD is injury prone... LeBron is showing he is human. Kuzma is fine and all but he ain’t the third wheel of a super team. As long as we get Caruso away from them we will beat they ***.

Covington was getting 2.3 steals/game with Minny. And he shot 38% from 3 this season.

Conley ain't helping us beat LeBron, AD and Kuz. We need a 10 year piece not 2 year piece.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Adding Kuzma into that group... is a stretch. He's growing, but not third star good yet. LeBron is aging. But if the window is open right now, gotta go through LA and Golden State and Houston and Denver. All you can do is worry about yourself. Conley goes a long long way towards competing with those teams.

The Lakers are at least two good floor-spacers away from being the next Warriors... everyone needs to calm down.
LeBron and AD means you pack the paint. LeBron and AD aren't Curry, Thompson, or Durant type threats from deep.
We've all seen LeBron lag on D. Until they get a really nice guard, they're still pretty beatable and really thin on depth at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Jazz are a worse team with him playing beside one franchise player and doesn’t have chemistry with the other.
Don’t advanced stats win games, though? And playoff serieses?