What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

All U Muppets don't understand basketball. In the NBA today U need athleticism to win.
No. Just not sure he has value to get anything decent back so why let it be known you want to trade that guy. If something happens, great, if not... let’s not alienate him. Just in case

If this is how the jazz feel it’s out of necessary as I’m not sure he has value, so why alienate him
I’d like to think so, and it’s the right approach, but every concrete indication says this is really how they feel. We can’t chalk this up to PR spin.

I’d like to think so, and it’s the right approach, but every concrete indication says this is really how they feel. We can’t chalk this up to PR spin.
Probably also means they will only trade him if they get anything of worth, no need to just give away potential (nasty word) either they get someone that helps win games or take another shot at potential. No need to just give him away.

X is effectively thabo sefalosha without the young thabo esque defense, granted its good but not what thabo was before.

Dont see exum turning any corners. Hes made of paper mache.

If U remember Dante didn't play against the rockets and the jazz got their *** kicked. So figure with who was on the court and why they lost. I'll tell U this Donovan having the worst per since 1973 didn't help.

If U remember Dante didn't play against the rockets and the jazz got their *** kicked. So figure with who was on the court and why they lost. I'll tell U this Donovan having the worst per since 1973 didn't help.
Doesn’t Dante have the worst PER in the history of the game?

Why did they get their *** kicked against the rockets? Lol U can't answer it lol

Well Dante can clearly create his own shot. Other than that corner brick he has nothing. He can't run an Offense. His lungs get injured when he breathes.

Don't assume because he had one good defensive game against Harden, that he would have helped.

Last edited:
Well Dante can clearly create his own shot. Other than that corner brick he has nothing. He can't run an Offense. His lungs get injured when he breathes.

Do assume because he had one good defensive game against Harden, that he would have helped.
U have no idea about basketball lol

Exum didn’t have a whole great series against Houston last year. He had one really good game on defense on Harden. One. People need to get over this clown. He’s built like a ****ing awkward *** praying mantis with an injury history to support that notion. He’s a guard who can’t ****ing shoot to save his life in a league where shooting is perhaps the most important skill right now. He might have a great first step but he finishes as oddly and crappily as our other guards. The kid sucks and Dennis Lindsey needs to get this through his ****ing skull.

By the way, a good spot for him would be the Wiz with Wall out for the year. Give him the keys, go young with him, your high 2019 1st, Bryant, Portis and Parker, and stealth tank it. If he sucks, good, you got a high 2020 1st, he achieved Captain ranking for Tank Commanding, and as a franchise, he’d only have a year left. If he’s good, then awesome.

I say this because as rare as they are, maybe a S&T for Satoransky makes some sense. Do they wanna overpay to keep him and have 50M+ tied up at point guard? So maybe we can get him on a short term deal, semi-cheap. A 1+1 or a 2+1 at about 7M per.

Not lack of defense. It was lack of capable shooters which Dante does not help move the needle with.

This Jazz guy is a Dante homer. With Dante we could have swept the Rockets. Unfortunately the score board isn't swayed by bricks, turnovers, minimal court awareness. No offense and pure injuries. You must be Dante or his agent or his lover. Dante sucks buddy

You nailed it... someone send this to DL... Tell him to ignore the fact that we don’t have the cap space to pull this off.

Speak it into existence...

Seriously though, trade Exum, decline Favors option, let Rubio walk this offseason Shed Thabo, Udoh salaries.... that's like over 45 million in cap space... What is Brogdon's market ??