What's new

Youtube videos to pass the time. Add some good ones.

Many, many hours of James Baldwin interviews. He was a fantastic speaker and writer, and spoke from a place of great love.

Not tons of content but very entertaining history

Very entertaining.

Cue-beck city. Lol

Very entertaining.

Cue-beck city. Lol
Reading my comment in that post I think it was a little unclear. The videos contain a good deal of content for essentially being historical "cliff's notes" but there aren't a ton of videos and the channel seems to put out a video around once every 4 months.

But if you're interested in the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the American Revolution, the American Civil War, WWI, WWII, The Cold War, Henry VIII and the Bucket War he's got you covered, along with an awesome Three Kingdoms video and some shorter videos about more minor wars, like the Falklands.

I went to see the Bartlett Rock Art just 15 minutes from Moab and I highly recommend going if you're in the area. The pictographs date back 2000 years and were done by either the Anasazi or the Fremont Native American. This place was special and had such a peaceful and sacred vibe to it. I love hiking to see either pictographs, petroglyphs and ruins. Utah is so damn cool. There are so many cool things to see.

I'm not usually into true crime but I watched some stuff from the channel Criminal Psychology starting with this one.

It was really good and I watched several others.

That eventually led me to this other channel.

Again, true crime really isn't my thing. This guy manages to keep gruesome true crime stories as light as they could possibly be and it's an entertaining lineup. Here's one from Utah. I've seen three from Utah so far.