What's new

Zaire Wade signing with SLC Stars

It was a stacked high school team, but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t getting minutes at all by the end of the year. If you can’t earn minutes on Sierra Canyon you probably can’t earn them playing for the Stars.
OK, but when you say he came off the bench, it's not like he was playing for your average local team. This is probably more about him practicing with pros and being a pro.

So was he looking at colleges at all? WTF is PGAB when you need him?

Wade and his son in one on one action. Zaire is a Complains and let’s the excuses fly a ton while daddy is trying to teach his son some lessons in toughness

He will sell some tickets which is the entire point.

It’s better than the nepotism that is already rampant in the league/every other large organization. A G-League spot is harmless. Nepotism hires getting into major decision making roles is actually something that would worry me.

Side note: We did hire DL’s kid. He played college hoops so he has qualifications. At least he’s not just a legacy Ivy League student.

Its fine... no other stars signing will get near this much publicity... ain't like we signed air bud to get some pub... so its fine.

Also means Dwayne spends more time here... which I think is good... I think a lot of these moves are to build something that caters to stars to help us retain our stars and attract others. Wade is obviously tight with Donovan so hopefully Dwayne has a good impression and isn't a double agent for Miami.

Also means Dwayne spends more time here... which I think is good... I think a lot of these moves are to build something that caters to stars to help us retain our stars and attract others. Wade is obviously tight with Donovan so hopefully Dwayne has a good impression and isn't a double agent for Miami.
Catering to stars and retaining stars and attract others or catering to Stars and retaining Stars and attracting others?

we just fishin, in this case fishin with the bossman. if he can learn, our first class development program will teach him. even if he signs for another team, it will look good to other potential talent.