What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Ok. What is your point? Can you put 2 and 2 together and see where this was leading?
His point is that CBS was just doing a mock and not "sticking it to a team he dislikes." Then, thejnotes.com (Jazz blog) came along and wrote an article about the cbs mock and thought it was a "fumble" and a bad mock for the Jazz. So, there was no one that doesn't like the Jazz, sticking it to them. Just a dumb uneducated article, because that would be about as good a draft as the Jazz could have.

Ok. What is your point? Can you put 2 and 2 together and see where this was leading?
I honestly don’t know for sure it wasn’t even an ok article. First, it’s not his mock, second I assumed he’s a jazz fan that didn’t like the guys mock for the jazz. He didn’t come across to me like some jazz hater, but I’ve been wrong before.

I honestly don’t know for sure it wasn’t even an ok article. First, it’s not his mock, second I assumed he’s a jazz fan that didn’t like the guys mock for the jazz. He didn’t come across to me like some jazz hater, but I’ve been wrong before.
Obviously my comment wasn't about the actual article, it was about the stupid mock draft.

the third member of my "do not draft list" - GG, NSJ, and this guy (I won't spoil it)

Funny, I had the same in my 3 guys I don't like. There's a common thread between all 3 guys. I actually think GG has the best chance of these 3 to make it in the NBA as a skill perspective. I don't buy the shot making stuff at all but he was decent enough as a spot up shooter and at the rim. But his mental game is probably the worst.

I'm curious as to who everyone would put as their 3 guys they like, and 3 guys they don't like. For me:

Like:
Coulibaly
Clowney
Bailey (would be Bufkin but the consensus has caught up to him)

Dislike:
JHS
Nick Smith
GG