What's new

CHICAGO BULLS v. UTAH JAZZ 7:00 MST 09 February 2010

-Bizarrely, Omar Asik really changed the momentum of the game in the 3rd qtr. Jazz were seizing control and then Asik's offensive rebounding drew Millsap's 3rd and 4th fouls - and Sap battled fouls the rest of the game.

-Not sure how many 2nd-chance points Chicago had but it was the difference - Jazz played great halfcourt defense - like Chicago they were collapsing on Rose and forcing the brick-throwers around him to make a basket.

-Deron's not healthy and I wouldn't trade him for ANY other point guard in the league - but Rose not only stole the ball from Deron on that fastbreak w/a chance to take the lead, Rose "stole the best point guard in the league" belt. Not bashing Deron - he's clearly not healthy, but Rose is carrying that team on his back.

When your down by 3 it kind of sucks not having any 3 point shooters to spread the floor. Raja would be the only possible outlet and the Bulls read the play easily.

I sure love big als defense. Al and millsap and ak were the only players that cared about winning tonight. HEck keep ak and get rid of d will after d will caring less that game.

Another tough loss. Bench gave us nothing. A fit memo would have been nice. Dwill obv hampered by hand. geez ak was up and down , wat a surprise huh. With no jumpsuit, he really is only a bench player - it is a pity it s not better. Sapp and al were great - the blocks on booze were priceless, if only we won. This game was close tho - really only decided by uncharacteristic mistakes by dwill at the end.

-Bizarrely, Omar Asik really changed the momentum of the game in the 3rd qtr. Jazz were seizing control and then Asik's offensive rebounding drew Millsap's 3rd and 4th fouls - and Sap battled fouls the rest of the game.

For all the crap people were talking in chat about Sap owning Boozer nobody mentioned this before. Thanks slice.

Seriously, WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH THIS TEAM?

Who screwed who's girlfriend? This is the first game I have bothered to watch in weeks and I was totally frustrated all night. This team doesn't try and they just fumble all over themselves. Deron looked terrible all night, but kept forcing it and everyone else seemed to want to get shots instead of playing jazz basketball.

Then the missed free throws. They just weren't into it.

THEY HAVEN"T BEEN INTO IT ALL MONTH! WHAT DO THEY WANT?

Oh, they all want big contracts, but they don't want to pay the price to win.

Rose didn't impress me. Boler and Harp sure did suck his dik all night, but Rose shot 11-26. not that good. Certainly not MVP.

Rose played extremely clutch, hitting two clutch FTs and a clutch 3pointer. He chucks excessively, however. Cant take the clutch away from him though. Im hoping Deron is fully healthy when we verse chicago again, so it makes for a more accurate comparison.

I expected a loss, but even after the fact I have to admit this team just isn't very good. We're currently a mediocre team playing .500 ball. Hooray.

Korver telling the Bulls exactly what the Jazz run on the last play leading to a DWill TO.

JSlo didn't have anything else to run?

nevermind dumb question.

For all the crap people were talking in chat about Sap owning Boozer nobody mentioned this before. Thanks slice.

If you're going to be adamant that you're a Jazz fan first, you should probably stay out of the enterprise of tearing down Jazz players at every chance just because they take on the role of the guy you smack it to every night.

And Asik was a big game-changer. Yes.

Between Sloanfeld and Harpring, I had to close out Jazzfanz and mute the game. Throw in a loss, watching Korver put us away, stupid turnovers, and no mayo for my burger - tonight was frustrating.