What's new

CHICAGO BULLS v. UTAH JAZZ 7:00 MST 09 February 2010

This is the worst I've ever seen DW play during crunch time. Wow.

... and they're heading for the exits....

Three straight TO's by Williams - ridiculous.

1 and done in the playoffs if we're lucky.

DWill totally choked in 2 of the 3 last possessions by turning it over. When the hell is he going to step up and have some damn accountability too? Rose made him look second tier tonight. And CJ ... Another no show. smh indeed.

Man, If I were at the game, I would be booing my lungs out. What a pathetic effort.
So many chances, but they couldnd't make free throws or take care of the ball.

When will this team be embarrasssed enough to TRY?

Effort. EFFORT! EFF!

I'm not sure what hurt most, the horrid FT shooting, DWill's total lack of aggressiveness in most of the game, or the bench "production."

That's so frustrating. Dwill gotta make up for this one

Everybody is saying that Dwill is the best point guard in the league... Well, I disagree... Derrick Rose is the BEST point guard in the league after tonight...

Way to step up Dwill... And Boozer just had to be credited with a cheesy steal down the stretch too... The ball fell into his hands after Al fumbled it away, and Boozer literally looked around for a minute in shock before he gave the ball to Rose... Now I'm sure I'll hear from old Sloan boy about Boozers big defensive play down the stretch for the rest of the night... Thanks big Al...

I agree with the above poster... 1 and done, if we're lucky...

Jeffersuck couldn't handle the pass, got scared. That was D-Will and Boozer's breadn and butter play in the clutch.
BS it was a bad pass and way to ignore the the previous P&R's AJ scored on.

DW isn't an AS unless you mean AS bitch (this game)