What's new

Clippers offering Bledsoe, Butler to Celtics for Garnett

From what I've read from the majority of posters it seems to fit just fine.

And on a side note, I've stated multiple times that I don't agree with the team not commiting to our young players, and I also don't agree with a lot of Corbin's decisions regarding rotations, and the offense. However, I don't let that change my judgement of what's going on, on the court. Which happends to be a season, where we're in the top end of the leauge in every offensive category, and we're the 7th seed in the west.

I understand where people are coming from, but making us seem like the worst team because of our offense and defense, doesn't reflect what's actually happening on the court especilly statistically.

One tiny thing..

Take what people post here largely with a grain of salt. Most everything is grossly exaggerated in an effort to make a point (and typically with some poor humor thrown in). I don't know that the collective posts are a good summarization of how the people behind the usernames truly feel on any given topic.

From what I've read from the majority of posters it seems to fit just fine.

And on a side note, I've stated multiple times that I don't agree with the team not commiting to our young players, and I also don't agree with a lot of Corbin's decisions regarding rotations, and the offense. However, I don't let that change my judgement of what's going on, on the court. Which happends to be a season, where we're in the top end of the leauge in every offensive category, and we're the 7th seed in the west.

I understand where people are coming from, but making us seem like the worst team because of our offense and defense, doesn't reflect what's actually happening on the court especilly statistically.

Again, I haven't seen anybody say the Jazz are the worst.

I usally just stay in my Jazz channel thread, but the amount of exaggeration and pessimism I read, does not match what I see, during the multiple times I watch these games, and the stats I see about the team on both basketball reference and Nba.com. Not to mention the 7th seed we're holding steady at.

Reading this forum, with no prior knowledge about any of that, you'd have to conclude we we're 15 games out of the playoffs, with Coach smart(sac) at the helm of the team.

seesms you are falling for the jazz pr propagnda.
look at the empty seats. look at the general attitude on this board.

So I found the rest of the stats

Jazz this season offensively

11th in offensive rating
11th in ppg
9th in the leauge in assist
JAZZ USED TO BE FIRST (top 3 for years even after stockton left and even without deron)
14th in the leauge in fg%
JAZZ USED TO BE FIRST YEAR IN YEAR OUT
9th in the leauge in 3 point percent%
11th in the leauge in fewest turnovers

So I'll just leave that there
what about defensive stats
points in the paint
opp fg%
point differentail?

...Which happends to be a season, where we're in the top end of the leauge in every offensive category, and we're the 7th seed in the west....
"Top end" is a bit of a misnomer. Top half would be appropriate, but so too would be middle third. The Jazz are much closer to the middle than they are to the top offensively, and given that the defense is atrocious, that's not something to be too terribly proud of.

But I agree, things could be much much worse, and fans love to moan. This team, given the talent, is performing admirably.

again purch you can find this team not boring.
but that does not mean they are boring or not.
i find them boring.
attendence is down and the moral on this boar dis pretty low.
so obviously a lot of people are not interested in this alfensive "jazz" basketbal

Again, I haven't seen anybody say the Jazz are the worst.

Not literally the "worst", that's an exaggeration on my part.

You haven't seen anyone claim that we're terrible both offensively and defensively, and that we need to blow up the roster? There was a "blow it all up" thread the other day. That's what I mean by making it seem like we're the "worst", these gross exaggerations about our current situation, when we're in a better situation than a lot of teams in the leauge, right now and going forward.

Something that hasn't been mentioned (that I have seen) about Bledsoe is how he has the badass factor. He'd be a great addition to our young guys because he has a "let's kick the enemy's ***" mentality. I think we sorely lack that guy on this team.

again purch you can find this team not boring.
but that does not mean they are boring or not.
i find them boring.
attendence is down and the moral on this boar dis pretty low.
so obviously a lot of people are not interested in this alfensive "jazz" basketbal
That's nice, but finding a team boring, doesn't change whether or not the product on the court is productive.

Not literally the "worst", that's an exaggeration on my part.

You haven't seen anyone claim that we're terrible both offensively and defensively, and that we need to blow up the roster? There was a "blow it all up" thread the other day. That's what I mean by making it seem like we're the "worst", these gross exaggerations about our current situation.
I don't think anyone has advocated literally dismantling the entire team (or really anything close, the board is pretty unanimous that we'd like to see what The Four can do when not playing with a boulder hanging over their heads). It sounds to me like you agree with a lot of the root points of a lot of the posts on the site, but that you don't want to agree or you are getting caught up in the details/style of the posts.

Anyway, I appreciate that you're literate and sensible in how you present your points.

Anyway, Al to Boston, Garnett to Clips, and Bledsoe/Butler to the Jazz sounds pretty good to me.