Coronavirus

Avery

What's hypocritical about it? The CARES ACT came when everything was in a tailspin and unknowns. Now, Americans are flush with more cash than ever. It'd be stupid to send those not in need additional $1,200 checks. Good on the R party for being responsibke and not caving to Pelosis insanity. Everyone knows she was the one holding up a secondary stimulus this whole time. Alk she cares about is partisan politics.

Flush with more cash than ever? Good lord.

The Thriller

Copper view medical

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I used Premier Diagnostics in Lehi. Said they’d have results in 24-48 hrs. I got there early in the morning and only had to wait for about one hour. When I left the line was snaking through the parking lot. I’d guess it was a 2 hour line at least

IHC has a ton of locations but you have to schedule them 2-3 days into the future. Sucks.

Glad yours was negative.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I used Premier Diagnostics in Lehi. Said they’d have results in 24-48 hrs. I got there early in the morning and only had to wait for about one hour. When I left the line was snaking through the parking lot. I’d guess it was a 2 hour line at least

IHC has a ton of locations but you have to schedule them 2-3 days into the future. Sucks.

Glad yours was negative.
I had actually scheduled a test for tomorrow morning at about location but then found I could get it done today at my doctor.
I might just go get the other test done again tomorrow to be sure

lauriandres

I would say the nose swab is currently not as painful as it is told on news (i had COVID test last monday).
IMHO less annoying than anesthesic injection to the backspine (before the knee surgery), cleaning with the nail kind of thing inside the tooth channel by dentist or hornet (i.e not wasp) bite.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I would say the nose swab is currently not as painful as it is told on news (i had COVID test last monday).
IMHO less annoying than anesthesic injection to the backspine (before the knee surgery), cleaning with the nail kind of thing inside the tooth channel by dentist or hornet (i.e not wasp) bite.
The nose swab is different than it used to be. I asked the doctor about that. He said it used to be quite painful and quite horrible but it's different now.
My nephew got tested a few months ago and said the nose swab was horrible.

idestroyedthetoilet

****ing hypocrites.
I want my free cheese wah.

The CARES ACT further divided the haves and have nots in this country. The only people who support a second Trump or Pelosi version are greedy ****bags and clueless rednecks. Mitch McConnell is a liberal hero for stopping that trash, but these partisan hacks are too caught up in the game Washington plays with their to realize anything real. Go team!

Guess what happens when you give peopke money who don't need money? Guess where all those government transfer payments went. Into stocks and bonds held by well of Americans, and **** the bottom quintile in actual need. US savings is up $1.2 trillion this year in excess of what it would have been absent Covid. So yeah, ferkan haypoocreets not givin me mah free cheeze!

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I want my free cheese wah.

The CARES ACT further divided the haves and have nots in this country. The only people who support a second Trump or Pelosi version are greedy ****bags and clueless rednecks. Mitch McConnell is a liberal hero for stopping that trash, but these partisan hacks are too caught up in the game Washington plays with their to realize anything real. Go team!

Guess what happens when you give peopke money who don't need money? Guess where all those government transfer payments went. Into stocks and bonds held by well of Americans, and **** the bottom quintile in actual need. US savings is up $1.2 trillion this year in excess of what it would have been absent Covid. So yeah, ferkan haypoocreets not givin me mah free cheeze!
My money went to paying off some debt

lauriandres

The nose swab is different than it used to be. I asked the doctor about that. He said it used to be quite painful and quite horrible but it's different now.
My nephew got tested a few months ago and said the nose swab was horrible.

Well, according to my wife, it is vice versa :). She had a first test in april (because visiting a specific doctor required test) and she told me, that the one done in spring was not annoying or feelable at all. Testing was done in the same place and by the same company.
This time our daughter was most nervous, but she was brave and told us that it was no problem at all.