Coronavirus

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
Poor Bagadouches, he's so full of kool aid he pisses red and thinks he's dying but won't go to the doctor because he only trusts Trump.

Red

Your inability to see that the party you support is literally doing exactly what they have convinced you that the party you condemn is doing is stunning.
When I saw your exaggerated statement to fish, and we all exaggerate at times, no biggie, but I realized it was because you were so exasperated at what you have always seen as over the top “Trump hatred”. I realized that exaggeration of yours was born of your complete befuddlement that anyone could possibly dislike Trump THAT much.

And that is something that befuddles me, and I’m sure I am not alone in that respect. How anybody could be so blind, as you are, is really astonishing. And should you say “but I don’t like his manner and how he speaks at times, either”, and how you did not vote for him, I would ask that you spare me that oft repeated claim of yours. I believe you, that you did not vote for him. But, few defend the man to the extent you do. You have consistently defended the indefensible where Donald Trump is concerned. So spare me.

Because you are right: people really do hate Trump every bit as much, probably more, as you believe they do. And these people are those who truly care for America, and who care about the values we thought were endemic to America, values that we held high, and believed it was the reason that distinguished what we have come to imagine was our “exceptionalism”. Which may be naive, and contain too rosy an opinion of our history.

Yet, that people like yourself could be so unable to understand any of this, reflected in your many exaggerated comments to those of us who have recognized what Trump represented for years now, will probably never truly cease to amaze me. You are a sad case. I hope someday the blinders fall from your eyes. I’m sure you don’t really deserve to be so ignorant.

Last edited:

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
SNL make Trump win. Alex Baldwin make him likable. Other lady actor make Hillary bad villian.
Trump didn't win. Alec baldwin and snl were making fun of trump the whole and portraying him as an incompetent villain. Yes they did make fun of Hillary as well.
Well you were kind of right about 1 of the 3 at least.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Looks like I have another embarrassing and divisive (and corrupt) thing to add to my list of why I hate trump.

I mean it's another day so of course I do.

Avery

This is awful

LA County is in total disrepair right now.

The tail of this virus is going to be much longer than we’d like as outside of wearing masks in public places, most people have resumed normal activities. That’s going to make the slow burn longer.

Gameface

1-20-21 The End of an Error
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
People are saying masks don't work. I can believe it because a lot of people are wearing bull **** masks that aren't even masks, like a ****ing bandana or scarf. They are wearing them like ****ing idiots who don't know how to tie their own shoes. They are taking them down so that they can talk to the people close to them, or on their phone, or whenever their chances of spreading germs is the highest.

Seriously, it's like sitting on your seatbelt or wearing it under your arms and acting like you're wearing a seatbelt. Or unbuckling so that you can drive through an intersection. Or using braided toilet paper instead of an actual seatbelt. Yeah, seatbelts would have a low success rate if we used them the way we are using our masks.

Last edited:

Harambe

Contributor
People are saying masks don't work. I can believe it because a lot of people are wearing bull **** masks that aren't even masks, like a ****ing bandana or scarf. They are wearing them like ****ing idiots who don't know how to tie their own shoes. They are taking them down so that they can talk to the people close to them, or on their phone, or whenever their chances of spreading germs is the highest.

Seriously, it's like sitting on your seatbelt or wearing it under your arms and acting like you're wearing a seatbelt. Or unbuckling so that you can drive through an intersection. Or using braided toilet paper instead of an actual seatbelt. Yeah, seatbelts would have a low success rate if we used them the way were are using our masks.
The extent people will use "I'm still eating" on an airplane is truly bewildering

Gameface

1-20-21 The End of an Error
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
I feel like attempts to prioritize who gets the shots right now is causing a lot of inefficiency in the system. If they don't have a decent way to distribute shots targeted at the highest priority individuals they should just start giving shots to the first people they can give them to and keep doing that until everyone who wants a vaccine gets one.

Joe Bagadonuts

This will be my last message on this site. I've been traveling and didn't have time to read or respond to the multiple messages over the last few days. I'm not sure there is much point in doing so anymore or in participating on this increasingly toxic site. The characterizations some have made about me are miles off the mark. I believe that the characterizations of many of the events under discussion are also wildly incorrect. Unfortunately it is also very clear that people are committed to their own narratives. I worry where these dramatic divides will eventually take our great nation. I sincerely wish all of you the best and I hope amicable solutions to our political divide eventually become available to us.

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
This will be my last message on this site. I've been traveling and didn't have time to read or respond to the multiple messages over the last few days. I'm not sure there is much point in doing so anymore or in participating on this increasingly toxic site. The characterizations some have made about me are miles off the mark. I believe that the characterizations of many of the events under discussion are also wildly incorrect. Unfortunately it is also very clear that people are committed to their own narratives. I worry where these dramatic divides will eventually take our great nation. I sincerely wish all of you the best and I hope amicable solutions to our political divide eventually become available to us.

Since 2016 you've been a Trump supporter here. That's not a narrative. Whatever reason you have for supporting him you have contributed to undermining democracy and decency. I sincerely hope you can see the error of your ways at some point.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
You chose a very good time to bounce.
Was gonna be hard for you defend this **** though I'm sure you would try.
Probably say it was antifa dressed up like Trumpers or something.

leftyjace

OK, well... bye.

LogGrad98

Contributor
I'm not sure if watching an insurrection and attempted coupe in the nation's Capitol unfold live and wanting to know the mindset of the regular Republicans and Trump supporters is a "narrative", but ok.