What's new

Coronavirus

It would have been way better if we gained herd immunity the natural way. The world could use...scratch that..NEEDS less people. But instead we ****ing locked ourselves down and now have to face variant x,y,z giving liberals an excuse to shove their authoritarian agendas down everyone's throat.
Lol

Says the guy using a tabloid and a computer magazine as info. Calling others stupid while you're doing the exact same thing with literal tabloids, self admitted tabloids, and a computer hardware sites by their own definition.

How can one possibly take you serious?
Please see my previous posting. Silly child….

Big fail, son. Big, big fail on your part….Just take time before you rush in with a “gotcha”. Foolish observations on your part. All because you thought you had me.

BTW, their own definition, on their own website, specifically notes their interest in and articles describing scientific research. And they are damn good at it. Always in depth.

Thanks for playing the fool this morning. It’s been real, lol…

Last edited:
Big fail on your part, son….

Whatever else one wants to say about Ars Technica, a tabloid it is not. Just a huge fail on your part. They regularly cover science, and they are well known for in depth articles….

From the Wikipedia entry….

“Many of the website's regular writers have postgraduate degrees, and many work for academic or private
research institutions. Website cofounder Jon Stokes published the computer architecture textbook Inside The Machine in 2007;[20] John Timmer performed postdoctoral research in developmental neurobiology;[18] Until 2013, Timothy Lee was a scholar at the Cato Institute, a public-policy institute, which republished Ars Technicaarticles by him.[21][22] Biology journal Disease Models & Mechanisms called Ars Technica a "conduit between researchers and the public" in 2008.[23]

Jennifer Ouelette, the former science editor of Gizmodo, contributes science and culture coverage. Beth Mole, who has a PhD in microbiology, handles Ars' health coverage. She was formerly at Science News. Eric Berger, formerly of the Houston Chronicle, covers space exploration. John Timmer is the science editor for Ars.[25] He formerly taught scientific writing and science journalism at Stony Brook University and Weill Cornell Medical College.[26][27] He earned his undergraduate degree from Columbia University and his PhD from University of California, Berkeley and worked as a postdoc at Memorial Sloan Kettering.[25][28]

Just a huge fail on your part, son. Should put more thought into your “gotchas”. They are a tad lacking in substance….

View attachment 11090
Lmfao is about a forum of people talking **** about other people, nothing more. That's literally the entire fear monger fluff puece

Lmfao is about a forum of people talking *Lmfao is about a forum of people talking **** about other people, nothing more. That's literally the entire fear monger fluff puece
So, in other words, ya got nothing? Well, what do you expect when you think you have a “gotcha” and, like they say, fools rush in. Big fail, son, big, big fail.

Big fail, son. Big, big fail on your part….Just take time before you rush in with a “gotcha”. Foolish observations on your part. All because you thought you had me.

BTW, their own definition, on their own website, specifically notes their interest in and articles describing scientific research. And they are damn good at it. Always in depth.

I

Typical authoritarian bully though because you people need to be sheltered and told how to think. Imagine being a grown *** adult and needing to bully, belittle, and silence people. Grown *** Democrats.

"also reached out to Facebook to understand how all of the health misinformation and falsehoods in the group fall in the company's moderation policies. The social media giant is said to be actively monitoring the site, reviewing posts, and removing violating material. Broadly, if a group repeatedly breaks rules, Facebook will permanently remove it."

Lol children... This used to be the land of the Free but people like Commie Red need to be sheltered. A true embarrassment to intellects because Red can't distinguish truth form lie. He needs the government to.

What a song and dance routine, haha…

Do you ever tire of hearing yourself whine….

YAWN…..
Trumpers are perpetual victims. If they were bitching about something, they’d have nothing to talk about. Zero ideas. Zero principles. Just bitch bitch bitch. They claim that others make them miserable. In reality, they’re rejected by most of society because they’re miserable human beings.

Trumpers are perpetual victims. If they were bitching about something, they’d have nothing to talk about. Zero ideas. Zero principles. Just bitch bitch bitch. They claim that others make them miserable. In reality, they’re rejected by most of society because they’re miserable human beings.
Pot is kettle... Lol

The guy who spent weeks saying Tulsi is a Russian spy. Brilliant take. How rejected from reality one must be to believe that.

Have to laugh how it would even be considered by some to let natural selection and immunity chart our path forward.

I'm sure those that suffered through the Black Death in Europe in the 1300's would say 'Nah, don't want a vaccine, I'll just chance it.'

The millions that died of Spanish flu? Let's ride this out and see what happens.

Though I'd agree the world is overpopulated, I'm sure you'd look at it a bit differently if your mother, father or children could be given a chance through a vaccine vs. just telling them to suck it up and what happens happens.

Have to laugh how it would even be considered by some to let natural selection and immunity chart our path forward.

I'm sure those that suffered through the Black Death in Europe in the 1300's would say 'Nah, don't want a vaccine, I'll just chance it.'

The millions that died of Spanish flu? Let's ride this out and see what happens.

Though I'd agree the world is overpopulated, I'm sure you'd look at it a bit differently if your mother, father or children could be given a chance through a vaccine vs. just telling them to suck it up and what happens happens.
If they are not vaccinated, that's on them. We are perfectly knowledge at the risk of it. But by all means, keep spewing disgust towards African Americans and Hispanics that are less vaccinated than any demographic. Join Thriller in shunning them. Humanity at its finest. Most aren't afraid of the vaccine most don't trust the people pushing it, and rightfully so with the hate they are pushing towards them. Look at thriller. A hate filled bigot. Who the hell is going to trust him?

Last edited:
If they are not vaccinated, that's on them. We are perfectly knowledge at the risk of it. But by all means, keep spewing hate towards African Americans and Hispanics that are less vaccinated than any demographic.
I'd agree that it's on the person to get the shot or not as an individual right - not like it's hard to get.

And it's a big problem that minorities are so hesitant to get vaccinated. I'm not sure you can really reach out further at this point.

I'd agree that it's on the person to get the shot or not as an individual right - not like it's hard to get.

And it's a big problem that minorities are so hesitant to get vaccinated. I'm not sure you can really reach out further at this point.
If the vaccine Nazis (like soup Nazi not real Nazi,) like Thriller, Red the Tabloid and their authoritarian party would stfu ant quit bullying others I guarantee you that the rates would skyrocket. Intelligent people aren't going to trust bullying and the Communistic approach these authoritarians are pushing. Who would listen to such garbage humans with their bullying and "shunning"? If these people will bully and "shun" people for not agreeing with them, they(the authoritarians) are capable of anything. Most aren't afraid of the vaccine they are afraid and see the way people like Thriller act. A guy who wants to shun black people for not conforming to his plantation like "do as I say or get a whipping" thought process. Like his relatives did.

Last edited:
Hotbed for conspiracy theories. See the wiki here

This type of ****... No scientific data to back her up but Thrillers female clone says this...

"It's just not OK for kids to commit murder by coming to school without a mask," said Norman Public Schools board member Linda Sexton.

"And when it comes down to it, it's possible. They will cause a death of another child because they come to school without a mask. That's not OK."

Bullying 4 year olds... The Thriller way

If they are not vaccinated, that's on them. We are perfectly knowledge at the risk of it. But by all means, keep spewing disgust towards African Americans and Hispanics that are less vaccinated than any demographic. Join Thriller in shunning them. Humanity at its finest. Most aren't afraid of the vaccine most don't trust the people pushing it, and rightfully so with the hate they are pushing towards them. Look at thriller. A hate filled bigot. Who the hell is going to trust him?

I shun all idiocy. Blacks, Hispanics, poor white trash. Doesn’t matter what side of the aisle you’re on. If you didn’t get the vaccine, you’re a ****ing moron. Obviously there are asterisks to that. Auto-immune **** for one. But beyond that or some other extenuating circumstance, **** off. If (the royal) you didn’t get the vaccine, good riddance.

what are talking about? wikipedia has no credibility but you think they do. They are being sued by thousands right now, wikipedia is a criminal cartel
So, unfamiliar. I guess I'd rather you be uneducated than ignorant. Uneducated can be fixed.

Here's a link to ASA college guidelines. I've found it pretty helpful in keeping people focused on meaningful data, rather than off the rails trying to prove opinions and conspiracy theories.

If I asked you to read it, do you think you'd be capable of applying this standard?

I shun all idiocy. Blacks, Hispanics, poor white trash. Doesn’t matter what side of the aisle you’re on. If you didn’t get the vaccine, you’re a ****ing moron. Obviously there are asterisks to that. Auto-immune **** for one. But beyond that or some other extenuating circumstance, **** off. If (the royal) you didn’t get the vaccine, good riddance.
See the hate in this dude? Always. Such an emotional ****.

I'll wait for you to add a lick of intelligent thought to anything, ever. I'll ask you a question you won't answer. Why are there more cases the more people get vaccinated? If the vaccine doesn't stop the spread, then what will? Your booster shot? Third in a year? Your authority? Your mask?

Last edited: