What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Coronavirus

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I heard that Bill Gates, through a series of misinformation, told people the tracking chips were in the Covid shot, while he secretly put them in the flu shot.

Flu shots only have a 31% lower risk of death than those that are unvaccinated. Yet people complain about the Covid vaccine which has close to 100% protection against death. Crazy.
Im hoping to get the tracking chip. Could come in handy if im ever lost or injured while hiking/fishing. Or if someone tries to frame me for murder.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Im hoping to get the tracking chip. Could come in handy if im ever lost or injured while hiking/fishing. Or if someone tries to frame me for murder.
You already have one except its worse... this one can also read your mind and will tell companies what you are thinking...

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I read an article today claiming that some scientists in Japan are close to creating a vaccine that would work against all forms of Severe acute respiratory syndrome viruses. An all in one vaccine. Supposedly would even work against any future viruses of that type.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I read an article today claiming that some scientists in Japan are close to creating a vaccine that would work against all forms of Severe acute respiratory syndrome viruses. An all in one vaccine. Supposedly would even work against any future viruses of that type.
No no no, it has to work against the corvid.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I swear you know every person that has caught covid. I know exactly 2 people that have had covid and neither got very sick.
I think I know about 10-15 who have got covid (mostly co workers). I know 4 who have been hospitalized. 1 died (he was the one I knew the least. My wife knew him and really only interacted with him on facebook. He was 52 years old and in great shape. Hit the gym almost daily and it showed). 2 of the hospitalized were close to getting put on ventalators. One of them is a very good friend of mine (in the hospital for 7 days) and the other is a pretty good friend who happens to also be a co worker (he is the one currently in the hospital). The other one that was hospitalized was in the hospital for 4 days was never in any extreme danger. He is also a co worker who I have went to a jazz game with and hung out with outside of work a few other times.

Edit: I probably know more who have got covid but it was mild enough that they didn't tell anyone or I forgot about it. I mean according to google there have been about 45-46 million people diagnosed with covid in the US. And I know lots of people so just going with odds/percentages it makes sense that I know some people who have had it.