What's new

Coronavirus

Well well well.. .

More backtracking??? WHO now starting back track and say Masks may be useful?

After what thousands and thousands of deaths?

I do feel for people who blindly follow their advice.

I didn't misread anything. Coming from the guy who has called me racist on multiple occasions for no other reason than to be rude I'm not surprised you would stick up for such bigotry. You're not much better with such terrible and mean accusations.

When presented with such an awful interpretation by a native English speaker, I have few alternatives to stupidity or malice. In your case, I thought malice more likely. It fits with your persecution complex.

Did I misread this? PS that was an official Red quote btw. I didn't make that up. I qouted him from a past post like this...

"And he keeps right on acting like he is above the law. There is nothing remotely OK about this man's behavior. If you can't see that by now, I suspect you can never be helped; you will never break free of his cult if you have not done so yet. Enjoy your fantasy reality...."

Which is substantially different from saying that anyone who defends Trump is a member of his cult of personality.

And Trump supporters would see nothing wrong with that. I have friends who support Trump, but, at this stage, I must conclude such friends have been brainwashed and are divorced from any semblance of reality. As are every one of the Trump apologists here, IMO.

At this stage, if you are defending this president, you are a member of the Cult of Trump. And that is whether you know it or not.
Which is substantially different from saying that anyone who defends Trump is a member of his cult of personality.
DEEERP

Oh and I have asked to get banned from these discussions so hopefully that goes through. I apologize to those who I keep wrecking threads. I don't do it intentionally but it happens I take my part of the blame. If so, I wish you all the best personally. I will hold nothing against you in the other threads as having a difference of opinion is fantastic. I don't hate anybody, sadly some just breath hate and call me a cultist, racist, or whatever Everything they accuse Trump of. I'm guilty of going overboard myself so to those who I did, I apologize about that as well.

I'm out
Loves

Last edited:
If you're a sheep farmer and you're losing some of your sheep cos of a broken fence.

Do you begin fixing the fence first or do you keep running around chasing after sheep that keep escaping?

You fix the fence first right?????

That's like encouraging people to wear Masks VS manufacturing more ventilators, etc, etc. Masks will keep people from getting more infected, yet there's no emphasis on encouraging people to wear them!! Or manufacturing more of them!!

Sometimes I feel like that Woody Harrelson character from the movie 2012... LOL ..

4PYjjVeteBBz8JpHZjtYyH3otyrAQbi9PorZKtTHWeYmNvC1stbefxFmQr59Fdc3qaTaFZZhFqV8omujpYHVHvzNGPkJ9gVPzWAQFS2mhAn

Well well well.. .

More backtracking??? WHO now starting back track and say Masks may be useful?

After what thousands and thousands of deaths?

I do feel for people who blindly follow their advice.

Is there anything that gives you more of a bonner than face masks?

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

WHO are nothing but puppets for China. They say what China tells them to say. They're pathetic, it's quite obvious.

Btw 50k deaths outside China, how are they going to pay for this? I bet no one going to do anything about it.

If you would admit that what you said last week about face masks being useless was wrong, that would trump it. (no punn)
You want me to trump your bonner?

Okay, masks help.

WHO are nothing but puppets for China. They say what China tells them to say. They're pathetic, it's quite obvious.

Btw 50k deaths outside China, how are they going to pay for this? I bet no one going to do anything about it.

Senator Rick Scott from Florida suggested China should forgive all US debt "at a minimum."

I have to wonder what Florida should owe the other 49 states for allowing tens of thousands of spring breakers to party in their bars and beaches before sending their asymptomatic asses back to the rest of the country.

If the conspiracy theorists are right and this virus was engineered in a Chinese lab (apparently the lab that keeps viruses was only 15 miles away from that Wuhan market, very suspicious), then this was very clever by the Chinese.

Why?

Cos there aren't any International Law against this. Who's gonna be the world police that would prosecute China for doing this Oopsie? And what evidence do they have that China engineered this and that it didn't mutate itself from bats or whatever?

How is who going to pay for what?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app