What's new

Coronavirus

You know we have to judge @Joe Bagadonuts on a curve.

I'll issue a challenge to him. Here's the media bias chart

The challenge is: Only read NON-OPINION articles from sites with a score higher than 36.5 reliability scale(top to bottom), and between -5.5 and 5.5 on the balance scale(left to right) for one month. Refrain from conjecture and watercooler/sacrament/family riff raff bullshitting during this time.

Me? I already have. I've even taken a step back from conjecture and bullshitting. Probably explains my absenteism from this site.

Accepted/Decline?
For anyone else on mobile who can't see links added to words, here's the chart.

@Jason @colton

How can we get links to show up on mobile? Apparently harambe attached his link to a word and it isn't visible as a link on mobile. Any idea, or is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks.
It shows up just fine in the app on my Android. It's very basic HTML, so I can't imagine what could be wrong with your phone.

Screenshot_20201228-095657.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201228-095657.jpeg
    Screenshot_20201228-095657.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
**** you **** wad. Try just pasting the URL, then it gives a short synopsis and a link that is fully visible in all formats.

Or just go **** yourself.
Dude.. I was trying not to be a dick. That doesn't happen often, but it sure as hell shouldn't look like this.

@LogGrad98 let me help more. What browser, on what phone are you using?

Last edited:
I see how you avoid the challenge. But we're not doing any of that today.

I'm certain if you stick to respectable, reasonably balanced websites, information on Biden laptop contents is available through the challenge.

Are you up to it?
Show me this reasonable information about the Biden laptop that you speak of. I am particularly interested in seeing Biden's answers to questions about the content of the laptop and I would like to hear his response to former business associate Tony Bobulinski who (among other people) has corroborated many of the details. I notice that ABC fits within the parameters of what you deem to be acceptable media, and their Chief Anchor and Political Corrospondent, George Stephanopoulos, just happened to host a town hall with Biden not long after this story broke so I'm sure you can share the hard hitting questions that he asked Biden on this subject. After all, it would be completely unimaginable for a legitimate journalist to pass on asking him those sorts of questions.

If somehow he did fail to ask those questions please point me to the sources who fit within your media parameters who did (even if crafty old Joe somehow dodged the question).

So far all I've been able to find are blips like this where Joe waves of the question while other media laughs that it was even asked. His son is under federal investigation yet, as far as I can tell, the mainstream media does not even want to know what the president thinks about it, let alone how he might have personally been involved.

Someone needs to tell Joe Bagadonuts that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden cannot be used interchangeably.

Show me this reasonable information about the Biden laptop that you speak of. I am particularly interested in seeing Biden's answers to questions about the content of the laptop and I would like to hear his response to former business associate Tony Bobulinski who (among other people) has corroborated many of the details. I notice that ABC fits within the parameters of what you deem to be acceptable media, and their Chief Anchor and Political Corrospondent, George Stephanopoulos, just happened to host a town hall with Biden not long after this story broke so I'm sure you can share the hard hitting questions that he asked Biden on this subject. After all, it would be completely unimaginable for a legitimate journalist to pass on asking him those sorts of questions.

If somehow he did fail to ask those questions please point me to the sources who fit within your media parameters who did (even if crafty old Joe somehow dodged the question).

So far all I've been able to find are blips like this where Joe waves of the question while other media laughs that it was even asked. His son is under federal investigation yet, as far as I can tell, the mainstream media does not even want to know what the president thinks about it, let alone how he might have personally been involved.
Why would Joe answer questions about the content of someone else's laptop?
Seems like these questions should be directed at the owner of the laptop.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's a simple challenge. If you're not up to it, that's fine. I won't even look at you funny in the street.

But it's a game changer. Put's you in a way better head space. Good luck

Why would Joe answer questions about the content of someone else's laptop?
Seems like these questions should be directed at the owner of the laptop.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
His son's laptop contains emails that imply that Joe Biden took payments for selling American influence in foreign countries including China. If one of Trump's sons had been writing similar emails I don't think you I would need to explain to you why Donald should be asked about it.

His son's laptop contains emails that imply that Joe Biden took payments for selling American influence in foreign countries including China. If one of Trump's sons had been writing similar emails I don't think you I would need to explain to you why Donald should be asked about it.
Ivanka Trump trademarks in China...

Goodnight.

It's a simple challenge. If you're not up to it, that's fine. I won't even look at you funny in the street.

But it's a game changer. Put's you in a way better head space. Good luck
No I will not take your challenge because, as I have shown, the media sources that you believe people should be relying on entirely are clearly hiding legitimate stories and very relevant information from their readers. I'm not surprised that you haven't even attempted to demonstrate that they have handled this particular story in the sort of unbiased manner that they claim to use. It is abundantly clear that their bias has been extreme. They have done the country a disservice by refusing to vet the democratic candidates in general and Biden/Harris in particular. We would all be better of if they had.

It has clearly been shown that these stories are indeed covered, even by the evil CNN.

Get a new schtick. This one is all played out.

P.S. Bag has me on ignore, so he doesn't see any of my posts. Funny to me how he talks past them with more of the same nonsense since he can't see them.

@Jason @colton

How can we get links to show up on mobile? Apparently harambe attached his link to a word and it isn't visible as a link on mobile. Any idea, or is there a setting I'm missing? Thanks.
Worked for me. I'm using mobile website on Android Chrome. What are you using?

Edit: nevermind I guess Jason fixed it.

Could you produce those emails? So far, all I've seen are supposed clips of Hunter promising access to Biden.

It’ll be interesting to see which trump fluffer on here both sides this. It’s hard to spin that Democrats are responsible for the paltry payments made to working Americans. But Im sure someone here Will try.

No I will not take your challenge because, as I have shown, the media sources that you believe people should be relying on entirely are clearly hiding legitimate stories and very relevant information from their readers. I'm not surprised that you haven't even attempted to demonstrate that they have handled this particular story in the sort of unbiased manner that they claim to use. It is abundantly clear that their bias has been extreme. They have done the country a disservice by refusing to vet the democratic candidates in general and Biden/Harris in particular. We would all be better of if they had.
No's fine. I hope you understand your choices

No I will not take your challenge because, as I have shown, the media sources that you believe people should be relying on entirely are clearly hiding legitimate stories and very relevant information from their readers.

Do you support news organizations reporting selectively presented and edited information, instead of looking for the entire truth?