What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Someone said after the pelicans game where Donovan was bad. No one is allowed to criticise Donovan for his bad game. The double standards are crazy
You mean rip on DM for actually playing in a game? Yea it's a crime compared to criticizing for not playing most of your career.

I would say Favors is probably our third best/most talented player overall bur for this specific team I think Ingles is our third most important player. He's played more minutes than anyone this season and always plays in crunch time when the games on the line. As good as Favors has been, with the exception of the Bucks game he never closes games. It's hard to say he's our third most important player when he's sitting on the bench during the most important part of every game.

Jingles has the highest overall +/- of anyone on the team this year. He's at +290 over 63 games, or +4.6 per game. The next highest is Rudy at +207, or 3.3 per game.
You could make an argument that he's been our best player this year when it comes to the overall difference he makes for winning games.

Jingles has the highest overall +/- of anyone on the team this year. He's at +290 over 63 games, or +4.6 per game. The next highest is Rudy at +207, or 3.3 per game.
You could make an argument that he's been our best player this year when it comes to the overall difference he makes for winning games.
Ingles was +17 tonight to top the team and beat out Rubio by +1 and Gobert by +8. Food for thought.

Curtis borchardt doe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I laugh but his case was sad. He had all the tools, and I mean he showed it, not just some ephemeral "untapped potential". The dude was legit. But he had bones made of glass, and eventually pins plates and screws. I think he would have been a real difference maker if he could have just been healthy.

With that title change this just became the best thread on JF. Might be one of the best ever. Right up there with Buckner, the GIF thread and the poor deceased is this inappropriate thread.