Do you think we should fire Corbin?

• Total voters
sloan.jpg
YOU!

110210-sloan.grid-6x3.jpg
ARE!

1296759235_rocket-launch-fail.gif

Screen+shot+2012-05-07+at+11.32.51+PM.png

YES! get rid of CORBIN before it gets worse!!! with all the talent we got riding the pine it makes it awful hard to be a Jazz fan these days!

No, the Jazz just aren't a very good team.
Perfect timing, that's how I feel. I really don't think that the team would win more with the young guys starting, and that's his job, I will never fault him for it. And as much as I want Foye off the floor, he is going to go into history as the greatest three point shooter the team has ever had so I can't fault him for that either. I will give him two years starting next season (new team, many vets gone) to prove himself and if he doesn't show improvement than he can go.

It is clear that the Jazz are getting worse as the season progresses. This is a clear sign that our coach has no clue what he is doing. Here are the excuses I have heard from Ty. He took over after Jerry left and they traded his best player. He didn't have training camp after the lock-out. There are no excuses. He had training camp, he allegedly changed the defense and yet we look terrible. Ty gambled by giving minutes to the vets. He clearly lost that gamble, now he needs to pay the consequences of his gamble...UNEMPLOYMENT.

Our Senior VP of Basketball Operations sacrificed the third best player in team history for two young players that our coach won't play (they played less than three quarters of the game COMBINED last night). Doesn't Ty report to KOC? What in the hell is taking so long?!

Perfect timing, that's how I feel. I really don't think that the team would win more with the young guys starting, and that's his job, I will never fault him for it. And as much as I want Foye off the floor, he is going to go into history as the greatest three point shooter the team has ever had so I can't fault him for that either. I will give him two years starting next season (new team, many vets gone) to prove himself and if he doesn't show improvement than he can go.

That's not even the reason we want him gone. There are plenty of other reason why he's not a good fit for the job.

I voted 'no' because I thought the question was should we fire Ty today?

We are just two games behind Dallas, and 2.5 behind Portland (we play them twice more) with 15 games remaining. We are probably going to lose 3 in row on this road trip.

If we keep Ty until the end of the season we are almost certain to pass Portland and Dallas, probably Philly and Toronto. We may even have a chance of catching Minny if those two games against them in April go the right way.

We have Philly and Phx at home next week, those are very loseable games with Ty, and they will be imensely important for lottery positioning.

I'm just sick, looking back over the schedule there are just a couple of games that the Jazz should have lost, but didn't. If we could have those back the Jazz could be in really good shape.

Around 85% want him fired then. Ask the question again after the road trip. I predict a consensus.

I think we overrate this team. Look around the league, when your best player is Gordon Hayward, you shouldn't have playoff expectations... We're still a few years off no matter who you plug in at coach.

It's not even a real question... this team has talent, depth and relatively good board but corbin is just a disaster...

Other's who must go:

Big AL
Marv
David Locke
probably others that I will name later.

I hate Locke's voice and weird wordings and all but if it weren't for him, Jazz land would be pretty empty. He's the only one that tweets useful info every now and again. Even if you're not a numbers guy, you have to appreciate the hours he spends on it.