What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

The documents show how Trump and his conspirators hatched a plan to steal the election by interrupting, delaying, filibustering or otherwise blocking the congressional certification of electoral votes. The idea was to sow chaos for days, if not weeks, in hopes the Supreme Court would step in and simply nullify the election, declaring Trump president.

The full plan never came to fruition, in large part because the conspirators didn't get enough buy-in from then-Vice President Mike Pence and other key Republican leaders to pull it off. But the documents are a chilling reminder that the violence of the Capitol insurrection was just a small part of what was a vast, sweeping conspiracy to steal the 2020 election from President Joe Biden and the voters who elected him. This matters, because "January 6" has become a shorthand for an attempted coup that, in actuality, lasted for two months and across multiple states. No doubt, the Capitol riot was the flashiest part of this effort. But there's a real danger that the violence that day is eclipsing the public's understanding of all the events — and crimes — that led up to QAnon idiots storming the Capitol.

You know, I would support a measure that automatically recused any justice appointed by a given president from participating in any action involving that president with the supreme Court. So if a president appointed 2 justices, or in other words if they were appointed during their presidency, then in any case that comes before the SC involving that president, those justices he appointed are automatically recused. Talk about a conflict of interest.

You know, I would support a measure that automatically recused any justice appointed by a given president from participating in any action involving that president with the supreme Court. So if a president appointed 2 justices, or in other words if they were appointed during their presidency, then in any case that comes before the SC involving that president, those justices he appointed are automatically recused. Talk about a conflict of interest.
Good idea

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Wow! Over $350 million! That’s a lot of money that the cult is gonna have to fork over. Lots of MAGAs on fixed incomes are gonna have to dig deep! Accountability is a bitch!

I’m definitely not tired from all of this winning!
IMG_3346.jpeg

Wow! Over $350 million! That’s a lot of money that the cult is gonna have to fork over. Lots of MAGAs on fixed incomes are gonna have to dig deep! Accountability is a bitch!

I’m definitely not tired from all of this winning!
View attachment 16035
The "cult" isn't going to be able to fork over the half a billion dollars. New York has got Trump dead. There was no victim in that case. No one lost any money in that case. There was no jury in that case. Trump cannot appeal until after he pays up and he only has 30 days to do it, which he cannot do, so he cannot appeal. There was no real due process here. New York is simply taking everything because they can.

Don't get me wrong. Trump has done some stuff that is truly bad, but the stuff New York is citing in this case as their reason to take everything is shocking. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is making the rounds trying to assure the business community that they were only after Trump and this won't become precedent for seizing all assets they can grab from anyone they can characterize as bad. Anyone who believes her is a fool.

Last edited:
The "cult" isn't going to be able to fork over the half a billion dollars. New York has got Trump dead. There was no victim in that case. No one lost any money in that case. There was no jury in that case. Trump cannot appeal until after he pays up, which he cannot do, so he cannot appeal. There was no real due process here. New York is simply taking everything because they can.

Don't get me wrong. Trump has done some stuff that is truly bad, but the stuff New York is citing in this case as their reason to take everything is shocking. New York Governor Kathy Hochul is making the rounds trying to assure the business community that they were only after Trump and this won't become precedent for seizing all assets they can grab from anyone they can characterize as bad. Anyone who believes her is a fool.
I'm going to respond the way I've heard so many respond when poor people go to prison for relatively small drug charges:

If you don't like it don't break the law.

Just a few clips from today. Another day and another interview with the GOP frontrunner saying insane things on Fox News.

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1760105965074973081?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1760098971190546465?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Listen to this entire clip. “It’s a form of Navalny, communism, or fascism.” What the ****?! Imagine if Biden said that.

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1760102553293897761?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw
Ya it's a form of nalvagny. Everyone remembers his court cases. Where he was able to call the law clerks and judges names and never set foot inside a jail cell and then had to pay a chunk of his billions of dollars and simply sell some shoes and open go fund me accounts and be the front runner for president after losing in a court of law.

Nalvagny was a billionaire who had his day in court and never spent anytime in jail and continued to run for the president of Russia right? Communism is a form of government that allows people like Trump to be billionaires right?

Trump and nalvagny are the same just like having to wear a mask to a grocery store is the same as millions of Jews being murdered in concentration camps.

Was Biden also having discussions with the FBI about the documents in his garage and the FBI was telling him to just put locks on his garage and stuff too? Or did Biden just return them once he was aware of them? See Trump, they aren't and weren't your documents. The fact that you were having these discussions with the FBI in the first place shows that the FBI was going easy on you. You did have to return them but you just wouldn't. Then you got raided.

I wish she would have interrupted him more and repeated that he won Florida but due to all the mail in votes in Florida he should have never got those electoral votes. Also should have pointed out that other Republicans running for other offices won their elections in states that Biden won.

As usual, Trump is an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
“Victory” is the signature scent of strength and success, encased in a luxurious gold bottle. This cologne, a part of President Trump’s exclusive line, is for the decisive and the bold.

A crisp opening of citrus blends into a cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber, crafting a commanding presence. “Victory” is more than a fragrance— this cologne is for the movers, the shakers, and the history makers. Crowned with a Trump Collector’s cap, splash on a bit of Victory and own every room you step into. “Victory” is very much a collector’s piece. Trump Fragrances are estimated to ship in June 2024.

An Amber, Woody fragrance with notes of Citrus notes, Cedar, Leather, and Amber.”

IMG_3812.png

I ask you, must we take this man seriously….

Last edited:
“Victory” is the signature scent of strength and success, encased in a luxurious gold bottle. This cologne, a part of President Trump’s exclusive line, is for the decisive and the bold.

A crisp opening of citrus blends into a cedar heart, underpinned by a rich base of leather and amber, crafting a commanding presence. “Victory” is more than a fragrance— this cologne is for the movers, the shakers, and the history makers. Crowned with a Trump Collector’s cap, splash on a bit of Victory and own every room you step into. “Victory” is very much a collector’s piece. Trump Fragrances are estimated to ship in June 2024.

An Amber, Woody fragrance with notes of Citrus notes, Cedar, Leather, and Amber.”

View attachment 16061

Unfortunately the answer is yes. Because the danger he poses, as ridiculous and juvenile and insane as he is, is very very real.

View attachment 16061

He will sell anything and everything. Dude is a slimy salesmen. Apparently many weirdos want a slimy salesman to be president.

Reactions: Red
He will sell anything and everything. Dude is a slimy salesmen. Apparently many weirdos want a slimy salesman to be president.
They don't see him they way at all. They see him as the only politician willing to speak the truth. That's why his many indictments and gaffs are endearing to his supporters, it makes him look real. Like "see, I've got nothing to hide" so it reinforces their belief in his truth. He really is the ultimate cult leader. He knows exactly what energizes his base and what to say to get them to comply. He's obviously had decades of experience as a narcissistic manipulator and is putting that to good use. The man is a full-on psychopath, utilizing that lack of empathy and feeling to manipulate anyone and everyone to bend to his will. He really is a mini-Stalin or Mao but without the sweeping vision of social reform and the power in his time to bring all his plans to fruition, even if he envisions himself as a dictator on that level. Really we are kind of lucky that along with his narcissism he lacks the intelligence or focus of attention to truly plan and carry out big changes. Luckily he is just focused on what makes Donald feel like the boss. Stalin et al had the intelligence and vision to enact full sweeping social change, and maybe even convinced themselves it was for the greater good, gleaning their power through their warped sense of what was best for the country, and they lived in an era that let them fill the power vacuums of previous fallen regimes. Donald is so inwardly focused he can barely see anything beyond the trees of his own ego, let alone that there is any kind of forest there at all. And for that, we are lucky. But it doesn't mean he isn't dangerous as it stands. A bulldozer intent on reaching a certain vantage point will still cause tremendous destruction even if the driver is wearing blinders and has no greater plans than just being on the top of the hill.

Trump is good at recognizing opportunities, executing plans to take advantage of those opportunities, and getting people to support his efforts. Those aren't bad qualities to have in a President.

They don't see him they way at all. They see him as...
Peter Pumpkinhead came to town
Spreading wisdom and cash around
When he spoke, it would raise the roof
Peter Pumpkinhead told the truth

But he made too many enemies
Of the people who would keep us on our knees
Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Hooray for Peter Pumpkinhead!

Peter Pumpkinhead put to shame
Governments who would slur his name
Plots and sex scandals failed outright
Peter merely said
Any kind of love is alright

Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Hooray for Peter Pumpkinhead!

Peter Pumpkinhead was too good
Had him nailed to a chunk of wood
He died grinning on live TV
Hanging there he looked a lot like you
And an awful lot like me!

Hooray for Peter Pumpkin
Who'll pray for Peter Pumpkinhead?

Last edited:
Trump is good at recognizing opportunities, executing plans to take advantage of those opportunities, and getting people to support his efforts. Those aren't bad qualities to have in a President.
they are bad if they are only used for himself to sell overpriced items to the masses in order to make money. Especially if he decides (or already has) to sell out the US to our enemies. So no, being willing to sell anything to make a buck isn't a good quality in a president.

Also, hasn't trump had a bunch of failed businesses? I remember hearing something about how is he would have put the money his dad gave him in some fund he would have way more money today.

Last edited:
I have a hard time feeling bad for the guy, you know?

Lindell told NBC News last year that he could no longer afford to pay the attorneys who’d been defending him in defamation lawsuits brought by voting machine companies Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems, as well as a third lawsuit brought by former Dominion employee Eric Coomer.

“We’ve lost everything, every dime,” he said in a phone interview in October. “All of it is gone.”

Imagine if Biden said this…

View: https://x.com/bidenhq/status/1761214656687865928?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1761213226220757347?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1761231675391094894?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Everyone has no expectations for Trump. So when he sinks to new lows, the media doesn’t even report it. While Biden is expected to be the adult in the room. So when he has a gaffe, it’s suddenly endless stories about his age. In reality, Trump is the world’s most incompetent leader. The only people dumber are his cultists.

Imagine if Biden said this…

View: https://x.com/bidenhq/status/1761214656687865928?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1761213226220757347?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

View: https://x.com/acyn/status/1761231675391094894?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

Everyone has no expectations for Trump. So when he sinks to new lows, the media doesn’t even report it. While Biden is expected to be the adult in the room. So when he has a gaffe, it’s suddenly endless stories about his age. In reality, Trump is the world’s most incompetent leader. The only people dumber are his cultists.

Mr. Trump, you're not being indicted for a lot of different groups, you're being indicted for all the crimes you have committed. The details will be provided during the trials.