What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Archie Moses

LOL. People attending trumps speech last night got bored and wanted to leave but trumps security wouldn't let them leave.

I just read all the false and misleading claims Trump made during his speech. I saw this on Yahoo and couldn't really see what they were talking about in the video so I Googled it to see if they really did prevent people from leaving.

I got out of it exactly what I feel the media does about every thing political. Exaggerate something, make a claim that can make a headline and a good social media post, and run with it so an entire party can be blamed as well as Biden/Trump/insert politician here.

If Trump really runs for president, isn't that a good thing for the Democratic party? Seems like republicans that are tired of him are wanting him out and wanting someone fresh to run. I bet it's going to be a **** show for the republicans with him running again.

I just hope, during the next presidential election, we have a candidate who is a good leader, isn't so divisive, competent, and has the people and the country as their best interest. We have to have better options than the last two presidents. It's embarrassing, being an American, and having the face of our nation being some dimwitted, scum-bag divide our nation and make us the laughing stock of the world.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If Trump really runs for president, isn't that a good thing for the Democratic party?
I dont really care if its good for the democratic party. Im not a democrat. Im an american. I want what is best for america.
Though I do agree that if trump is the republican nominee then it does give the democrats their best chance to win.

Archie Moses

I dont really care if its good for the democratic party. Im not a democrat. Im an american. I want what is best for america.
Though I do agree that if trump is the republican nominee then it does give the democrats their best chance to win.
Was just asking people in general. Haha

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I just read all the false and misleading claims Trump made during his speech. I saw this on Yahoo and couldn't really see what they were talking about in the video so I Googled it to see if they really did prevent people from leaving.

I got out of it exactly what I feel the media does about every thing political. Exaggerate something, make a claim that can make a headline and a good social media post, and run with it so an entire party can be blamed as well as Biden/Trump/insert politician here.

If Trump really runs for president, isn't that a good thing for the Democratic party? Seems like republicans that are tired of him are wanting him out and wanting someone fresh to run. I bet it's going to be a **** show for the republicans with him running again.

I just hope, during the next presidential election, we have a candidate who is a good leader, isn't so divisive, competent, and has the people and the country as their best interest. We have to have better options than the last two presidents. It's embarrassing, being an American, and having the face of our nation being some dimwitted, scum-bag divide our nation and make us the laughing stock of the world.
I think Trump running for real is a great thing for us all in general, and here is why. I think, especially if he runs like Ross Perot did in, what 92(?), that he will fracture the party. I still think Desantis will get the republican nom, but I could see the Donald running a stand-alone campaign, and bitching the entire time about EVERYBODY being out to get him, not just democrats. And if he does this, it will split the republican vote and whoever the dem is running will have an easy path to the Whitehouse, just like Perot did for Clinton. If Perot had not run there is a better than equal chance that Bush would have had a 2nd term, he effectively split the party, and I think Trump running his own campaign in that manner will do the same thing. And I could easily see him doing this, he is narcissistic enough to believe in his own popularity to carry him through, even though realistically it will split the conservative vote. That would be the best case scenario imo, to have Desantis (or someone else), run for pres and Donald run his own campaign as well, just so we can guarantee that Trump will not get another term.

I am afraid that if Trump gets the actual nom he might get in again. Anything that mitigates that threat to our republic would be a good thing, even if it means he actually IS on the ballot, but alongside the nominated republican candidate. That would be ideal.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Red

Background on the just appointed Special Council.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Background on the just appointed Special Council.

What is that just appointed special council for? is that for sexual assault trial? stolen documents trial? tax fraud trial? inciting an insurrection?

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
What is that just appointed special council for? is that for sexual assault trial? stolen documents trial? tax fraud trial? inciting an insurrection?
Since the Attorney General works for the President and Trump is a political rival of the President the Special Counsel is supposed to provide separation and independence to the investigations. The Special Counsel will oversee all federal criminal investigations. So none of the state level stuff and none of the civil stuff.