What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

Al-O-Meter

Is Al posting again? I thought he left the site after his many predictions of a “red tsunami” were found to be lacking. You’d think that would cause some bit of introspection and apology. But nah, he lacks the character and courage to do that so he’ll just keep posting through it. His identity is so wrapped up in Trump and Trumpism that he’ll never admit that Trumpism actually turned off a lot of voters this cycle… well the last 3 cycles.
I never predicted a red tsunami. Not once did I say such a thing would happen. What I have predicted is inflation and recession. I had hoped the American voter would hold responsible those who had facilitated the American inflation and economic recession but it didn't happen.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I never predicted a red tsunami. Not once did I say such a thing would happen. What I have predicted is inflation and recession. I had hoped the American voter would hold responsible those who had facilitated the American inflation and economic recession but it didn't happen.
No it did. Most of the inflation spending, and especially lowering taxes on the most wealthy dramatically during a red hot economy, happened under Trump, including when he had the house and senate before he lost everything to the dems. I think when people said inflation was the most important issue and then voted against Trumptards they knew exactly what they were doing.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Trump is unbanned from Twitter. Who knows what this will mean for his participation in his own message service, which he refers to as Troth Central but is officially named Truth Social. No one knows why he has a different name for his platform, but generally people think it is because he's an idiot.

Avery

Trump is unbanned from Twitter. Who knows what this will mean for his participation in his own message service, which he refers to as Troth Central but is officially named Truth Social. No one knows why he has a different name for his platform, but generally people think it is because he's an idiot.

He will do posts on both. He knows that nobody that isn’t currently on Truth is going to use Truth and Twitter is the only way he can expand his message.

If public polls full of bots is how Twitter makes decisions, the platform will continue to leak advertisers and advocates.

The Thriller

I’m fine with him being allowed back into twitter. Every American should be reminded everyday that he’s a lunatic. I’m guessing every Democrat and DeSantis supporter should want this to happen. Let voters in 24 decide whether they want the rodeo clown back into power.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I’m fine with him being allowed back into twitter. Every American should be reminded everyday that he’s a lunatic. I’m guessing every Democrat and DeSantis supporter should want this to happen. Let voters in 24 decide whether they want the rodeo clown back into power.
I was thinking the same thing. Most of the country has trump fatigue at this point. More trump being trump in the public sphere is bad for trump imo.

Reactions: Red

The Thriller

Who gives a single **** about Twitter?
Whoever runs the GOP House Judiciary Account apparently. They sent this out immediately after Trump was reinstated. Lol. I have a feeling that once Trump starts throwing haymakers on the appointed Ron, all these folks will come flocking back in sackcloth and ashes, repentant, to Orange god king. Like a Thanos snap, Trump just needs to start making fun of Ron’s wife’s looks and he’ll disintegrate before our eyes.

View: https://twitter.com/judiciarygop/status/1594142733521670144?s=46&t=lWJiyPA9lXTUyhytpsm3Kg