What's new

Donovan and Rudy selected last for all-stars

It is pretty ****ing shocking tbh. They were making some kind of statement, I think.
I mean, they literally made a statement. 'we didn't pick the Jazz in video games growing up.'

Oh cool. Good criteria. Good job outing yourself as children, too.

The Eastern Conference All-Stars are a clown car of losers, so yeah, big statement even if they didn't just come out and **** on us.

I mean, they literally made a statement. 'we didn't pick the Jazz in video games growing up.'

Oh cool. Good criteria. Good job outing yourself as children, too.

The Eastern Conference All-Stars are a clown car of losers, so yeah, big statement even if they didn't just come out and **** on us.
I don’t think their stated reason is the actual statement.

I just saw a tweet with a picture of Rudy live on twitch (I have no idea what that is) wearing an nba jam t-shirt with stockton and malone on it.

Rudy is the ****ing man!

It's on someone named tavan parkers twitter
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gonna spice up this thread by saying;
The Jazz would certainly not be as large a target for ridicule if it weren't in and named after the state that is the closest thing to a theocracy allowed in this country, beholden to a religion that has staggeringly (and unsurprisingly) low membership among blacks, and with a state population to match. To cap it all off, fair or not, the Jazz fanbase has a reputation as being (particularly) racially insensitive/ignorant/naive.

Sucks the organization and the players have to suffer for that.
Hey we're not insensitive! I have absolutely no problem with the colored's.

(Please note, this post is satire. Thank you.)

Welcome to.... NBA Jam (jam... jam... jam).

That was a total jealous move by them both

Clearly a whiny way to state that their egos were hurt that some goofy state franchise led by a strange foreign old school center and a no more than a 2nd or 3rd star late lottery prospect sat atop the NBA through the all star break, unadvertedly taking too much attention away from their divine rights as always 5 stars recruits even before college, being on the biggest markets of the league, playing alongside the most lauded stars of the game.

This disrespect is nothing new. When I was a 10 year old kid growing up in Australia my mum took me for a haircut and I asked the hairdresser to give me the "Greg Ostertag".

She just started at me blankly and said, "who?"

So I grabbed her scissors, pointed them at her and screamed, "You know exactly who: GREG OSTERTAG! Do not pretend otherwise and disrespect the Utah Jazz like that woman!"

Then I stormed out, taking the scissors with me so I could give myself the Greg Ostertag. I left home that day and haven't seen that hairdresser or my family since.