What's new

Donovan Mitchell: Steal of the Draft?

Yes but it’s not enough. I want him to be the best player out of this draft.

He may well be. I'm not too high on anyone else. Ball might have more potential, but he also has LaVar instead of Donovan Sr. I can't imagine what happens in LA when Ball struggles at some point over the next couple of years as all young players do.

Is Kuzma the next Deron Williams-esque love affair for Cy? Stay Tuned.

Cy only likes Kuz because he’s a local product.

Dude has gone from potential steal of the draft to lame duck real fast. His shot has been terrible and he looks slow and undersized. Needs to look to pass more. Forces way too many shots. Burks must be his mentor.

Dude has gone from potential steal of the draft to lame duck real fast. His shot has been terrible and he looks slow and undersized. Needs to look to pass more. Forces way too many shots. Burks must be his mentor.

he's definitely trying to do too much right now. i wouldnt say he doesnt pass though... he had 4 assists the other night and a couple more tonight, both in 20ish mins. he has some big adjustments to make, but most rookies do.

he's being asked a lot of, and quickly. he's in his second nba game, and already playing a lot of backup pg, and being asked to guard jeff teague and jimmy butler much of his night. he'll get there, just has to slow down and stop overdoing it.

Mitchell is pressing a little to hard trying to make plays but he's very confident and aggressive. Everyone being a downer on him already is insane. He definitely has that "it" factor compared to the likes of some of our previous rookies.