What's new

Epstein is in Trouble

Ok, well you linked me a long article that I read all of to not find anything about pizzagate. And you saying “episode 2 or 3 is specifically about pizzagate” is a little hard to go diving down into “it’s only an hour long” when episode 2 is labeled “the Russia connection” and episode 3 isn’t on there anywhere.

In any case, this whole interaction is somewhat comical. What is it you’re trying to tell me about pizzagate? I’m trying to tell you that the popular characterization of pizzagate was inaccurate and appealed to the most salacious details to create a larger caricature. I’m telling you that from being familiar with that. You’re telling me it’s something else because of your 10,000’ view that you’ve obtained through someone else’s synopsis.

You were self-admittedly broadsided a month ago by the fact that Bill Clinton rode the Lolita Express 26 times. Something you would have known had you actually knew WTF pizzagate really was. The bigger question you’re having to reconcile is why having all that wisdom and knowledge about something like pizzagate, and being in a place to educate a rube like me about it, was able to keep you in the dark on something that was out in the open — and years ago.

I posted the podcast so you could actually learn the facts about pizza Gate. Comical? What’s comical is you seeing greater meaning of a wild conspiracy that claimed that the Clintons owned a pedophile pizza parlor and used their blood to stay alive. That’s what pizza gate claimed. What’s comical is you bringing this stupid conspiracy up.

So let’s get something straight, to most normal rational thinkers: Pizzagate was not cover for Epstein.

Claiming that there was some dark hidden metaphor or meaning (Epstein and Lolita Express) behind pizza gate is silly.

Let’s be clear: Pizza Gate was 1 of 1,000 other debunked conspiracies from 2015-2016. There was zero truth or greater meaning behind it. The only thing we can learn from it is how powerful stupid conspiracies can be when spewed by social media. Giving it anymore attention would’ve never ever shed more light on the Epstein case.

You’re focusing on it and believe somehow it was bigger than it really was because a wealthy financial guy running a pedophile ring had a connection with a number of elite people.

To most people, I think we can all agree that it was a coincidence. You pull out enough conspiracy theories and eventually you might get something that could be construed as being related to something that actually happened in real life.

What next? Claiming the El Paso shooter waited until August, the 8th month of the year to commit his shooting? For right wingers the number 8 holds special meaning, since the 8th letter in the alphabet is H. Is hitler still alive? Did he direct the El Paso shooter? Omg is hitler commanding trump from his bunker?! Omg, we’re all gonna die!

Last edited:
C'mon, a guy this high profile would not have been allowed to kill himself. Is everyone here this naive? And on suicide watch, they supposedly have cameras to view the prisoners. This is bs that he killed himself; it's so transparent that something fishy happened and that it surely wasn't suicide. He was either murdered or rescued, nothing else makes sense. In fact, when something like this happens, if it wasn't a surreptitious rescue, they always claim suicide when it actually was a hit job.

C'mon, a guy this high profile would not have been allowed to kill himself. Is everyone here this naive? And on suicide watch, they supposedly have cameras to view the prisoners. This is bs that he killed himself; it's so transparent that something fishy happened and that it surely wasn't suicide. He was either murdered or rescued, nothing else makes sense. In fact, when something like this happens, if it wasn't a surreptitious rescue, they always claim suicide when it actually was a hit job.

I disagree. Incompetence rather than malicious and vast conspiracy is the most likely reason for Epstein being killed. Prison work sucks and they’re paid crap. You’re not getting PhDs to work in prison. I’m will to pay my next paycheck that the worker probably got distracted by something on Facebook or fell asleep or was flirting with a coworker than a paid hit.

Although, I do think this is worth investigating far more than 99 percent of conspiracy theories out there.

I posted the podcast so you could actually learn the facts about pizza Gate. You seem obsessed with spewing nonsense. So let’s face facts.

Pizzagate was not cover for Epstein. lets clear that up once and for all.

Claiming that there was some dark hidden metaphor or meaning (Epstein and Lolita Express) behind pizza gate is silly.

Let’s be clear: Pizza Gate was 1 of 1,000 other debunked conspiracies from 2015-2016. There was zero truth or greater meaning behind it. The only thing we can learn from it is how powerful stupid conspiracies can be when spewed by social media. Giving it anymore attention would’ve never ever shed more light on the Epstein case.

You’re focusing on it and believe somehow it was bigger than it really was because a wealthy financial guy running a pedophile ring had a connection with a number of elite people.

To most people, I think we can all agree that it was a coincidence. You pull out enough conspiracy theories and eventually you might get something that could be construed as being related to something that actually happened in real life.

What next? Claiming the El Paso shooter waited until August, the 8th month of the year to commit his shooting? For right wingers the number 8 holds special meaning, since the 8th letter in the alphabet is H. Is hitler still alive? Did he direct the El Paso shooter? Omg is hitler commanding trump from his bunker?! Omg, we’re all gonna die!
You’ve entirely missed my point. I never said it was cover for Epstein. What I did say is that propping up a straw man argument facilitated ignoring the issue that was being raised because everyone was focused on salacious nonsense. Again, you’ve focused on dismissing conspiracies, but have no awareness that the conspiracy you’re dismissing is actually a caricature of the issue. Had you not been busy responding to straw men, you would have known about Epstein long, long ago. Do you have any other explanation why you didn’t know about Epstein? I mean, for someone who knows so much it seems like a fairly important detail of the argument.

It’d be like appealing to a Fox News synopsis on Islam rather than finding out what Muslims believe from actual Muslims.

You’ve entirely missed my point. I never said it was cover for Epstein. What I did say is that propping up a straw man argument facilitated ignoring the issue that was being raised because everyone was focused on salacious nonsense. Again, you’ve focused on dismissing conspiracies, but have no awareness that the conspiracy you’re dismissing is actually a caricature of the issue. Had you not been busy responding to straw men, you would have known about Epstein long, long ago. Do you have any other explanation why you didn’t know about Epstein? I mean, for someone who knows so much it seems like a fairly important detail of the argument.

It’d be like appealing to a Fox News synopsis on Islam rather than finding out what Muslims believe from actual Muslims.

What exactly was the issue being raised during the 2016 campaign when Pizza gate occurred?

Why do you think people should’ve known about Epstein prior to his most recent arrest?

Last edited:

OK but pizzagate was salacious nonsense. The people pushing that theory were convinced Hillary was running a pedophile ring out of pizza parlors, hence the name.

Just because they guessed that a pedophile ring existed somewhere doesn't mean they were somehow right all along.

From Donald’s twitter feed right now:

This is floating around and I’m sure he’ll retweet it soon:

I’m beginning to think I actually died in 2015-2016 and have been sent to the bad place.

Now this conspiracy garbage will rule the news cycle and distract from ICE raids and gun control. It will distract us for the next 48-72 hrs until:

A. Trump gives North Korea another propaganda photo op.

Or

B. We suffer another mass shooting.

Or

C. Trump gets into another racist twitter spat.

I honestly don’t know which is going to come first. But we know the Epstein distraction will last until Tuesday or Wednesday. Then the next distraction will take over.

What exactly was the issue being raised during the 2016 campaign when Pizza gate occurred?

Why do you think people should’ve known about Epstein prior to his most recent arrest?
Thanks for asking.

First, the issue being raised was not that Hillary was running a prostitution ring out of Comet Ping Pong Pizza. Nobody was arguing that. There was no evidence for that. Nobody was suggesting that there was. The way this was portrayed in media was that this was the argument of pizzagate. And yet it wasn’t. I tried to see if I’ve opined on this before, but the earliest time stamp I can find is December 2016 where I’m responding the Colton, who references the idea of a Hillary pedophile ring, and I tell him it’s fake news:

There's a certain element of irony in people bemoaning the spread of fake news (not necessarily you specifically) and then turning around to represent people as believing Hillary is running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza joint.

The bottom line is, if you go anywhere and ask someone what pizzagate was, probably 9/10 times they’ll tell you that people thought Hillary was a child prostitution kingpin, because that’s the popular story being passed around. And I can see why that’s easy to dismiss.

The next thing is that anyone looking into pizzagate would know what everything was predicated on. The background is an idea of child sex abuse happening semi openly and being protected by people of high influence. Less politically, one is Jimmy Savile, who was a host of a popular English music show for a few decades, and if you do any digging (doesn’t actually require much digging), there’s some pretty horrid stuff going on there and he’s well connected that this was able to persist his entire life (I believe he died before anything ever came out). The next is Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein has been a known pedophile since forever. His “sex slave island” has been known about for quite a while. Absolutely nothing that’s come out about Epstein in the past few months is new. All of this was very easily discoverable online and has been forever. The fact that Bill Clinton palled around with him and ride the Lolita Express 26 times was common knowledge amongst anyone who had questions about pizzagate, as it provided a large part of the theoretical framework upon which pizzagate wrests because of the company surrounding the Clintons. Trump was also connected to Epstein. He even made some very bad comments in relation to Epstein. Hell, he was even a defendant in a case with Epstein of a teenager alleging rape. Not only was Trump never hammered for this, but Trump wasn’t ever asked about this, and nobody ever reported anything on this. Anything.

With that background then came the Podesta emails. I’m not big into conspiracy theory. I acknowledge conspiracy is also fairly loose, but also probably more common than people would realize. However, when it comes to conspiracy theories, they are obviously much, much more sensitive than they are specific, if only for an infinite plurality of theories and possibilities. That said, I’ve seen plenty of conspiracy theories over the years with Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, etc., that I’m generally more turned off to it just by association. Just like Russia, people can see lots of what they desire to see. So though some things in the emails looked suspicious in a vacuum, if you’re combing through anyone’s emails you could probably make a case for anything. But there were a lot of genuinely weird things that coming up in those emails. Weird things does not equate to conspiracy nor even the suggestion of a sex ring, but the amalgam of them rises to a level where it does bring up some questions that warrants more question. Again, I’m not suggesting anything by this, I’m just suggesting that there was enough there that it would warrant some level of question.

But what was paraded around was the idea that Hillary was running a child prostitution ring. That argument shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what pizzagate “truthers” actually believed. The only response to pizzagate was “its preposterous.” I have no beef with anyone rejecting any premise or question of pizzagate. I do have issue with people rejecting certain premises without actually knowing what those premises are.

The best synopsis of what people believed is in that 20 minute Joe Rogan video of “Joe Rogan what is pizzagate?” Again, I have to keep repeating these things, but I’m not concerned what anyone thinks of pizzagate. The question is to understand what the actual questions were. Reject pizzagate all you want, just don’t claim to know about it because we’ve been able to successfully defeat the strawman.

But to the larger question: what do I think people should have known about Epstein prior to his arrest? Well, tell me what you think people should know about him now? The only difference between him 3 years ago and him in the past couple months is that he’s arrested. If he’s a big story now, why isn’t he a big story then? Is it really because of an arrest? Do we not cover stories like this long before anyone is arrested?

Moreover, what do I think people should have known about pizzagate? Probably not much. However, for people who had enough familiarity with pizzagate to feel the need to come out and reject it or denounce it, I expect those people to know about Jeffrey Epstein. It’s a prerequisite of knowing anything about pizzagate. If one denounced pizzagate but isn’t familiar with Epstein, then they never knew or understood pizzagate. They were just denouncing straw men.

OK but pizzagate was salacious nonsense. The people pushing that theory were convinced Hillary was running a pedophile ring out of pizza parlors, hence the name.

No, they weren’t. Just because it’s been repeated by people that that’s what people believed doesn’t mean that that’s what people believed. It’s repeated enough that fish recalls seeing it talked about here, and I’m genuinely offering $50 to the first person who can provide me with a post of someone here who is arguing that Hillary is running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza joint. I’m willing to raise that to $100. I’d imagine if it’s here, one could find it in 20 minutes or less. That’s a rate of $300/hour.

Just because they guessed that a pedophile ring existed somewhere doesn't mean they were somehow right all along.
That’s not the point. And it wasn’t about guessing about Epstein. Epstein was known for a long time. The point is more about the fact that everyone claims to know what pizzagate is but was completely ****ing clueless on who Epstein was.

This Epstein stuff is like the Golden state warriors of conspiracy theories.

The left is upset that this creep was let off by Acosta back in the day and somehow committed suicide while on suicide watch.

The right is all too eager to entertain conspiracy theories as long as they get to blame the Clintons.

This week is gonna be so bad. Social media especially is going to be unwatchable.

I saw this earlier today. Now, can anyone explain why he would commit suicide? With all those friends in high places, you think he might've believed he had a chance to get off, or more likely an escape was carried out by the Shadow government to protect people like Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, and others. I believe the latter. It wouldn't be the first time that a body double were used to deceive. Going all the way back to when John Brown's body was conveyed from VA after his hanging to NYS, it was done because of the fear of crowds defacing his body. It is also believed JFK's body was put in a different coffin and another body doubled during his movement from Dallas to DC, so that pre-autopsy surgery could be performed. They could've used a body from the morgue to substitute for Epstein and drugged him to make it look like he was dead while they took him from the hospital. You never know. The guy was a billionaire with friends in the highest places. I also read he worked with the CIA to destabilize currencies -- as you might know, he was a hedge-fund manager, so was involved in high financial dealings and it was through these means he made his fortune.

This gold is why I posted it. Off the rails. I knew I could count on you.

Look, some experts have announced that I'm the expert on conspiracy theory generation, maintenance, and eventual transmutation to History. No need to discuss this.... move along folks, nothing to see here....

I'll be announcing the next Impeachment issue for Trump. Trump sent his White Nationalist orangeshirt operaives to take out Epstein before Epstein could implicate him. There you go, CNN.... It's your baby now.

This gold is why I posted it. Off the rails. I knew I could count on you.

Stoked, you're a country bumpkin.

Most conspiracy theories whether being dissed or touted by country bumpkins are really just stupid. Now, E-M is at least on the level with his assessment of some realistic possibilities.

I mean, we'll never know. For sure. Princess Diana, JFK, we'll never know.

I disagree. Incompetence rather than malicious and vast conspiracy is the most likely reason for Epstein being killed. Prison work sucks and they’re paid crap. You’re not getting PhDs to work in prison. I’m will to pay my next paycheck that the worker probably got distracted by something on Facebook or fell asleep or was flirting with a coworker than a paid hit.

Although, I do think this is worth investigating far more than 99 percent of conspiracy theories out there.

But he was no average prisoner. That's the point. Incompetence has nothing to do with it.

So apparently Epstein was taken off suicide watch on Friday, before he died on Saturday.
Video surveillance of his cell is being said to have malfunctioned.
It's not clear if there's going to be an autopsy or not.
The cause of death is quickly being called a suicide prior to investigation.
Suicides have historically been very, very uncommon at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
Documents relevant to Epstein's case were unsealed in the past few days, and more evidence was expected to surface in coming weeks.
Victims were coming forward to give testimony and starting to name names.
The first round of oral arguments in the case were to be scheduled for mid-October.

The police department needs to come out and give some kind of forthright and credible explanation because this looks really bad. It's going to blow up.

Last edited:
This Epstein stuff is like the Golden state warriors of conspiracy theories.

The left is upset that this creep was let off by Acosta back in the day and somehow committed suicide while on suicide watch.

The right is all too eager to entertain conspiracy theories as long as they get to blame the Clintons.

This week is gonna be so bad. Social media especially is going to be unwatchable.

Wow. Is this the best you've got? Nothing to see here, folks...