What's new

Game #11: Nets at Jazz, Saturday 01/14/2012 7:00 MST

hey Jazz fans going to the game, here's an idea:

Let's try to begin to change our reputation of being ignorant spiteful fans and actually cheer for Deron and Memo, they gave us their best (unlike Boozer. **** YOU BOOZER). Let's be gracious that moving Deron allowed us to reload with Kanter and Favors who are really exciting prospects. I was mad at Deron when Sloan bailed on the team, but now I see things a little differently. Let's try to have some class. Maybe even a sign or two that say "thanks".

Nevermind, F that S. Let's act like a bunch of retards and boo every single former Jazz player NO MATTER WHAT. I'm looking at you, "Fisher Lied" skanks.

Deron Williams = Hall of fame coach killer!!! Please post what creative signs people see at the game on this thread.

Let's try to begin to change our reputation of being ignorant spiteful fans and actually cheer for Deron and Memo, they gave us their best (unlike Boozer. **** YOU BOOZER). Let's be gracious that moving Deron allowed us to reload with Kanter and Favors who are really exciting prospects. I was mad at Deron when Sloan bailed on the team, but now I see things a little differently. Let's try to have some class. Maybe even a sign or two that say "thanks".

Nevermind, F that S. Let's act like a bunch of retards and boo every single former Jazz player NO MATTER WHAT. I'm looking at you, "Fisher Lied" skanks.
I like the cut of your jib.

I wouldn't quite go as far as to say standing ovations. But if I were at the game tonight I would cheer for both of them--before the game, that is, not during the game.

If you were at the game tonight you would say "where is everybody?".

I'm giving Deron and Memo a standing ovation, but booing Hump.

The New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets

(probable starting lineup)

Deron Williams

Chris-Paul-Deron-Williams.jpg

(ahh, the memories of the way things were)

Anthony Morrow

morrowhopetr0.jpg

Damion James

damion-jones-hat.jpg

Kris Humphries

kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-294ss1-012411.jpg

Mehmet Okur

nba_g_okur_395.jpg

vs.

Our Utah Jazz

i_hate_la_tshirt-p235376066134316927zxoe7_400.jpg

Misc. Notes:

The Nets were just crushed by the Nugs last night, though the final score was closer than the game was.
The Nets are now 2-9, and will have played in Phoneix on Friday while the Jazz get a cool 2 days in a row of rest
The Jazzman formerly known as Deron Williams leads the team with 17 and 7.7 dimes a game.
And as the Utah broadcast has told you ad nauseum, the Nets are loaded with all sorts of ex-Jazz players (Deron, Memo, Deshawn Stevenson, Sundiata Gaines, and the ex Mr. Kardsashian)
God!! I have to wait two days for the next game.

But remember, Deron didn't ask to be traded. He loved it here and wanted to stay. He loved his coaches and his teamates, and all the moves KOC was making. In fact it was all sunshine and roses until Larry died and machunating Mama got a hold of the franchise.

It was the evil owner/managment that sent Deron, and Okur away to the New Jersey waste land. And didn't even care to ask the players opinions first. Don't you know how hard it is to be pro-athlete? How would you feel if your boss called you one day and said "You just got traded to a Wal-Mart in New Jersey". You'd probably cry. Never mind the differnce in pay, it is irrelavant. So then you come back to visit your buddies at the Layton Wal-Mart and they boo you? Man that is not cool. ***

***Portions of this post may contain sarcasm.
Can I get payed like Deron work 10 to 15 years, and Then retire and live where I want. In any home I want:D

Uh, could you tell me any fanbase that is NICE to opposing teams?

I love Memo, always will.
Deron....hmm..hard to say. I loved him most of his career until last year. He really soured me. I don't root for him anymore. In fact, I kind of enjoy seeing him play for a crappy team. Maybe he'll look back realize how good he had it here....maybe not

If you were at the game tonight you would say "where is everybody?".

I'm giving Deron and Memo a standing ovation, but booing Hump.

Makes a lot of sense. Why boo Hump? Because he wasn't nice to a filthy skank? (just a guess)

What's your stance on DeShawn?

All he did for the Jazz was make some exciting dunks, learn to hit the foul line extended three point shot, defend and rebound. And just when he learned all those things they traded him for a Euro chucker.

I would clap for Deshawn, and secretly hope that Hayward can someday develop to be almost as good as him.

What's your stance on DeShawn?

I have no animosity towards DeShawn. He worked hard and did his best for the Jazz.
I've never missed him. I don't think he is that good of a player. He's carved out a decent career for himself, and that is good for him. But I don't think he would have ever been a difference maker for the jazz.
Also, he is kind of a putz, but still, he did fine for the jazz while he was here.

I will not cheer for any former jazz player! I will boo them to hell! They are the enemy. They play for the nets. I don't want any of those losers to feel good about themselves. I want them to feel the full effect of being in NBA Hell. I want them to realize how good they had it here, and how bad they have it now. I once lived their in New Jersey. It's a hell hole.

You do realize that had Memo and Deron had it there way, they'd still be in Utah, right? I can understand the idiotic rationalization of why fans would boo Deron, but anyone that boos Memo I consider to be lacking a chromosome.

You do realize that had Memo and Deron had it there way, they'd still be in Utah, right? I can understand the idiotic rationalization of why fans would boo Deron, but anyone that boos Memo I consider to be lacking a chromosome.

If DWill really wanted to stay he would have signed the extension.

I boo them when they play the Jazz but otherwise I hope they all do well and have fantastic careers.

Memo deserves some cheers, he always wanted to retire in Utah