What's new

Game Of Thrones

Sansa, not Arya, is gonna take that dagger and kill Littlefinger in the season finale, since I believe he was the one who tried to have Bran assassinated.

That's interesting. In season one, he held that dagger to Ned Stark's throat and said, "I told you not to trust me." This was when Joffrey took the throne. Maybe the dagger was his the whole time.

That's interesting. In season one, he held that dagger to Ned Stark's throat and said, "I told you not to trust me." This was when Joffrey took the throne. Maybe the dagger was his the whole time.

Yep. And I feel like Arya killing him is too obvious and lacks depth. He's ****ed Sansa around forever now and she owes him. Big time.

I doubt Arya would kill Sansa. As long as the Starks hold Winterfell, she's got a good, safe home there.

The trailers tease at Arya intimidating Sansa. I'm sure nothing will come from it, but the scroll that Little Finger left her to find was Sansa writing to denounce Ned Stark (which she was forced to right OFC). It feeds into Arya's suspicion of Sansa wanting to be Queen and having the royal power. Arya's allegiances are probably stronger towards Jon, so if she thinks Sansa is going to betray him, she could do it. She is already pissed Sansa was letting them talk **** on Jon's name.

I would not be mad. Sansa is by far the worst character in GOT. Well, I take that back, probably the worst after Theon, but his dick got cut off so I give him a pass.

So, this is a pretty good read: https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...-in-last-nights-game-of-thrones/#28893f2d4f10

tl;dr

The part that interests me most is the author's first point: What Gilly read to Sam in the tower not only made it clear that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Aryanna Stark, it means they were legitimately married... so he's not a ******* at all, and therefore the rightful Targaryen heir. Think of the implications at Winterfell. Does it give us some clue as to how things might play out between the Stark children, with Jon eventually out of the equation as "the King in the North"? Bran is too whacked out to be a ruler, so it comes down to Arya and Sansa, and Littlefinger's little scroll trick was intended to put them further at odds with one another.

And I know this is a bit of a stretch, but does Jon Snow becoming Jon Targaryen hint, from a story-writing perspective, that Dany might not be around for him to contend with as the Targaryen heir?

Super-intriguing comments about Cersei and the Valonqar prophecy as well. Man, I hate her.

So, this is a pretty good read: https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...-in-last-nights-game-of-thrones/#28893f2d4f10

tl;dr

The part that interests me most is the author's first point: What Gilly read to Sam in the tower not only made it clear that Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Aryanna Stark, it means they were legitimately married... so he's not a ******* at all, and therefore the rightful Targaryen heir. Think of the implications at Winterfell. Does it give us some clue as to how things might play out between the Stark children, with Jon eventually out of the equation as "the King in the North"? Bran is too whacked out to be a ruler, so it comes down to Arya and Sansa, and Littlefinger's little scroll trick was intended to put them further at odds with one another.

And I know this is a bit of a stretch, but does Jon Snow becoming Jon Targaryen hint, from a story-writing perspective, that Dany might not be around for him to contend with as the Targaryen heir?

Super-intriguing comments about Cersei and the Valonqar prophecy as well. Man, I hate her.

Lyanna Stark*

I am not sure why Gendry is all ready to go kill some white walkers.

Look at it as ready to make a difference.

He's got the blood of a great house, and a king in him. Yet, he's been on the sidelines this whole damn time in obscurity. Now, he's got what he thinks is his Dad's, buddy's son doing something HUGE. He's not letting opportunity pass him by this time. He's gonna try to fill his fathers shoes.

Either that, or Cersei's gonna pay him well. After all, nothing happens in Kings Landing she doesn't know about...

tl;dr

That Gilly/Sam scene really stuck out to me. Gilly in a way breaks this big news while Sam is complaining about it all being busy work.

Also the scene where the dragon is super chill with Jon. Definitely some Targaryen foreshadowing stuff going on.

Not sure if this has been discussed but there are three dragons and I suspect three riders, we've heard Bran will fly, and I suspect Jon will as well (riding the dragon named after his biological father).

If you want spoilers just go to Youtube...there is all hacked episodes described in details.
Quicker and easier for me to just read about what happened in this thread