What's new

Game Of Thrones

GoT has really turned into a fun action fantasy from what it once was, a well written fantasy drama w/ occasional action set pieces. With that is probably going to come plot holes and just weird stuff. Like if the Ice King can just hurl hyper accurate spears of death, why didnt he just throw them at Jon?

Look at it as ready to make a difference.

He's got the blood of a great house, and a king in him. Yet, he's been on the sidelines this whole damn time in obscurity. Now, he's got what he thinks is his Dad's, buddy's son doing something HUGE. He's not letting opportunity pass him by this time. He's gonna try to fill his fathers shoes.

Either that, or Cersei's gonna pay him well. After all, nothing happens in Kings Landing she doesn't know about...

Ned is not Jon's father tho.

I wonder what Jon will do when he finds out Gendry's pops smashed his hammer to his real dad's chest.

I mean what he will do besides raising the eye brows looking to the sunset like he is Clark Gable or something.

Oh Gosh I can't wait until it's night time. I got both 5 and 6 downloaded but my wife was feeling sleepy after 5 so I have to wait. Every single person that watched says it was amazing. I hope they leak 7 too and we get it done for the season without waiting.

Ned is not Jon's father tho.

I wonder what Jon will do when he finds out Gendry's pops smashed his hammer to his real dad's chest.

I mean what he will do besides raising the eye brows looking to the sunset like he is Clark Gable or something.

You need to look at it from Gendry's point of view. He doesn't know that... To the best available data, he still believes Ned is Jon's father.

What will he do? By that time he'll have been with Jon too long to try to kill him.

You need to look at it from Gendry's point of view. He doesn't know that... To the best available data, he still believes Ned is Jon's father.

What will he do? By that time he'll have been with Jon too long to try to kill him.

5th episode Gendry reminds me of that wannabe sucker member in your friends group who always acts hyped about doing exciting things all initiative but actually turns out to be the biggest crybaby.

Tyrion asking Danaerys what the plan for succession after her should be may be foreshadowing the revelation that Jon Snow is a rightful Targaryen heir. Should Dany get dropped, it could result in Jon ending up on the throne. However, there could be some friction over Jon's identity as a Targaryen being revealed.

Tyrion asking Danaerys what the plan for succession after her should be may be foreshadowing the revelation that Jon Snow is a rightful Targaryen heir. Should Dany get dropped, it could result in Jon ending up on the throne. However, there could be some friction over Jon's identity as a Targaryen being revealed.

Jon has already been teased at being the rightful heir. Doesnt matter if Dany is alive or dead.

GoT has really turned into a fun action fantasy from what it once was, a well written fantasy drama w/ occasional action set pieces. With that is probably going to come plot holes and just weird stuff. Like if the Ice King can just hurl hyper accurate spears of death, why didnt he just throw them at Jon?

Agreed, you can easily smell the change of mood of the script after it got liberated from the actual author.

GH20

There is a theory that Night King is actually Bran ( check on youtube), they had few moments of staredowns already, and sure if Nights King would have liked to kill Jon he could have done it already. The bitter sweet ending so many predicting is Jon having to kill Bran to save humanity. I am not sure I buy that but it is certainly another possibility

where do you guys think season 7 ranks, with respect to the other seasons?

There is a theory that Night King is actually Bran ( check on youtube), they had few moments of staredowns already, and sure if Nights King would have liked to kill Jon he could have done it already. The bitter sweet ending so many predicting is Jon having to kill Bran to save humanity. I am not sure I buy that but it is certainly another possibility

Nah, I don't buy that theory at all. They have tried to kill Jon Snow already. The White Walkers were created to kill humans. That's what they do.

If someone knows where to find a quality stream of the newest episode please PM me. If the streams are all poor quality I'll just wait to watch it on HBO tomorrow. TIA