What's new

Game Of Thrones

The dialogue is pure gold imho. How do you think mostly uneducated miners in a wild west frontier town would talk? I think it's perfect.
Yeah, I get that, but that's just not my thing to listen to. I don't have a problem with swearing, but they over did it and it made the writing seem lazy to me. I still enjoy the show, but that's my biggest complaint.

"Most people remember HBO's “Deadwood” as “that show where they swore a bunch.” To put that in perspective, the word “****” is used 2980 times in 36 episodes, at a rate of 1.56 FPM (****s per minute). The fan-favorite “**********is said less, butis uttered more than 300 times."

The dialogue is pure gold imho. How do you think mostly uneducated miners in a wild west frontier town would talk? I think it's perfect.
Not that I disagree with your overall point, I love the dialogue in Deadwood, but it's a little anachronistic. They would be swearing a lot to be sure, but the F word, and other generally sexual slang terms (like **** sucker) weren't commonly used iirc.

Did you know that he was a pop singer?

No. Haha

I have been Googling a lot of the actors I'm not familiar with the last two weeks and it's been interesting af. I have a movie Jora Mormont (the actor) was in on my list to watch called The Mountains of the Moon.

They could still have the conflict within Tony without the same templated seasons.

I'm my limited experience with the criminal underworld its kind of the way, people are always getting out of prison and ****ing up again and going back in. Its normally the same people who are always stupid enough to get caught by the cops.

I feel like this episode might provide a little redemption for the TV series. I hope so, anyway. The penultimate episodes have been some of the best. I hope this one beats them all.

So time travel is thee laziest concept in writing. The recent Avengers movie depended on it.

I see this episode being similar, not with time travel, but with an army of Dragons, or at least a few more anyway, joining the one living one, to kick Euron’s *** and even things out. Sort of cheesy imo but based on the preview where Euron appears scared *****ess looking at the sky, and knowing the one dragon disappeared for a couple seasons, I fully expect we find out it was gone raising baby dragons and now, conveniently, they appear to save the day.

Weak.