What's new

Game Of Thrones

Au revoir, Jon Snow. Au revoir.

(sheds tear)

One more season to knock out. I want it done by the end of Wednesday.

Would love to see Rufus Sewell in one or both of the last two seasons. Dude is sooooo good, British, and a powerful presence. If you don't know him, he is in the fantastic Dark City as well as The Illusionist with Edward Norton. He's also in A Knight's Tale which I've never seen. He'd be an epic actor/character to add imo.

The Hound is back! The Hound is back! My man! Him and the Mountain are gonna ****ing brawl, I know it.

I wanna know who Cersei's bigass bodyguard is. I don't think it's The Mountain. So who then? I'm on the finale of season 6. Gonna finish a day early.

I wanna know who Cersei's bigass bodyguard is. I don't think it's The Mountain. So who then? I'm on the finale of season 6. Gonna finish a day early.
It's the Mountain but Cercei's alchemist changed his entire blood with something else to keep him alive but he is like a Zombie now. Maybe he used a darker version of Brandon's teacher that gave White Walker life to Benjen Stark.

It's the Mountain but Cercei's alchemist changed his entire blood with something else to keep him alive but he is like a Zombie now. Maybe he used a darker version of Brandon's teacher that gave White Walker life to Benjen Stark.

They said that?

Finished season 6 last night. Very cool. So it's the Dragon team vs. Jon Snow's team vs. Cersei's team vs. the Undead I guess. I guess Dragon chick will team up with Jon Snow at some point. Seems to make sense.

Finished season 6 last night. Very cool. So it's the Dragon team vs. Jon Snow's team vs. Cersei's team vs. the Undead I guess. I guess Dragon chick will team up with Jon Snow at some point. Seems to make sense.

Three dragons, correct? We have one dragon rider, who is Daenarys.
Dragon rider #2? Jon Snow, obviously.
Three? Isn't Tyrion always referred to as a *******? Doesn't his father always disown him and never claim to be his father? Boom. Rider #3. Somehow he is a Targaryen as well.

So, the word for a child without a parent is bleeped out? What the ****? It begins bast....

Will Jon ride against Riverrun next? Or just hold and consolidate what he has?

Will the Lannisters want to hold what they have or bring all of Westeros under their control.

Most obvious path IMO is have the Starks and Lannisters re-engage. Have the Lannisters march north and lay siege to Winterfell. Just when it is about to go down have Dany arrive. The Lannisters and Starks strike a deal to face Dany together as neither of them can alone due to her dragons and the horse ridding horde.

Then as they are fighting and all that goes down Bran shows up and does some mystic crap to warn them all of the White Walkers. Then all join up and win the battle and banish the white walkers.

Dany is Queen, Tyrion heads House Lannister and Snow heads House Stark and they are Dany's two primary supporters/generals going forward.

That's my guess.