What's new

Had to ask....

Simmon is a unicorn and there are only a few of them in the nba ~ Yannis, Davis, Lebron, Simmons. The 76ers would be foolish to trade Ben .

I would say great game. But he wouldn't drop that line. It's not that impressive by Simmons considering it's the Knicks. But let's be real. Donovan has played his best games of the year against the worst teams in the league

Simmon is a unicorn and there are only a few of them in the nba ~ Yannis, Davis, Lebron, Simmons. The 76ers would be foolish to trade Ben .
1525798872_yanni-dreamy.jpg

In any case, I’d rank the above as:

Giannis >= LeBron > Davis > Yanni >>>>> Simmons.

Depends on what Philadelphia could get for Simmons. I’d be looking to send him back to Louisiana, personally.

I have no interest in swapping Donovan for Simmons. First of all Donovan is a better fit next to Rudy. A non shooter as your best player next to Rudy is no go. Second Donovan is happy here, he wants to be here. Simmons is a diva. He'd be outta here first chance he got. Third I truly believe Donovan will be the better player when all is said and done. Donovan has the work ethic to be an all time great. There's an it factor about him. Simmons is a great talent but I question if he has that same drive.

Donovan has only proven to be good against terrible teams. To put things in perspective one of those games was against the Lakers. The Lakers just lost to the Cavs at home. Everyone shouldn't get to excited until the jazz play harder teams and Donovan plays good against those teams. The jazz need Dante back. The jazz would've lost all 3 games if they played good teams

Donovan has only proven to be good against terrible teams. To put things in perspective one of those games was against the Lakers. The Lakers just lost to the Cavs at home. Everyone shouldn't get to excited until the jazz play harder teams and Donovan plays good against those teams. The jazz need Dante back. The jazz would've lost all 3 games if they played good teams
The 2018 playoffs say hello.

You have some sort of weird obsession with Dante.

You have some sort of weird obsession with Dante.
No i just want to c him succeed. After being treated in such a disgraceful way by quin. I'll always support the underdog. I hope he proves u and most people in this forum wrong.

The 2018 playoffs say hello.

Ouch. I can never read your posts the same anymore.

A monster game by simmons against the knicks
20 pts, 22 rbs, 9 asts

It was a good first three quarters and then his team carried him to a win.

Here is what he did in the 4th quarter in a close game:
Ben Simmons makes driving dunk
Ben Simmons traveling
Ben Simmons assists
Ben Simmons shooting foul
Ben Simmons assists

2 points, 2 assists, and a turnover. Wow.

Umm... you clearly dont know what that term means. You have to be able to shoot a 3 to be a unicorn.

Only a blind would not see improvement in Mitchell's game.

Over the last 5 games Mitchell has been a beast, prior I'm not sure many would agree with your take on his improvement, many comments have noted his poor shooting and 2nd year struggles.

As much as it's in fashion on these boards to bag Simmons, he's having a really strong second year. Call me blind if you must but I haven't seen any "plateau" to his game as you say.

It was a good first three quarters and then his team carried him to a win.

Here is what he did in the 4th quarter in a close game:
Ben Simmons makes driving dunk
Ben Simmons traveling
Ben Simmons assists
Ben Simmons shooting foul
Ben Simmons assists

2 points, 2 assists, and a turnover. Wow.

Simmons carried the team in the first 3 quarters, his team mates stepped up in the last quarter. Don't see what is your problem with that.

Simmons is the only pg in the last 29 years to achieve a 20 pts, 20 rebounds double doubles. He is a monster.

Simmons carried the team in the first 3 quarters, his team mates stepped up in the last quarter. Don't see what is your problem with that.

Simmons is the only pg in the last 29 years to achieve a 20 pts, 20 rebounds double doubles. He is a monster.
Ben Simmons great player

Maybe this thread should be burned....? Or at least moved to general discussion.

Almost no Jazz related material being talked about in it

As much as it's in fashion on these boards to bag Simmons, he's having a really strong second year. Call me blind if you must but I haven't seen any "plateau" to his game as you say.
So you see improvement in his jumpshooting and free throw shooting? I do not. He already was good passer, defender and rebounder.