How does it feel to be the best team in the NBA?!

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
And never mind! Thanks Benfection!

Also: That right there... might be as ****ing sad as it is cool that the Jazz have the best record right now.
I wonder when the last time minnesota or Sacramento or Phoenix or Charlotte or new Orleans or about 10 teams in the east had the best record in the nba at this point in the season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If we lose tomorrow, LAC have to beat Orlando to claim the first spot.

whatthe

This will be the best season ever the for Jazz. Enjoy it while you can. Conley will be gone next year due to tax. Niang will be gone as he will get decent money elsewhere. The tax will kill the team the next few years.

magic

Problem is that teams figure out how to defend Clarkson in the post season. And I suspect the same will be true for Bogey. But for now I'm just going to enjoy what the the team currently is...the best mutha ****ing team in the NBA!!!!!

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Problem is that teams figure out how to defend Clarkson in the post season. And I suspect the same will be true for Bogey. But for now I'm just going to enjoy what the the team currently is...the best mutha ****ing team in the NBA!!!!!
They did? His numbers in the Denver series look the same as last year’s regular season numbers.

NUMBERICA

Problem is that teams figure out how to defend Clarkson in the post season. And I suspect the same will be true for Bogey.
Uhh.

The Jazz have been the best they've been in 20 years with Bogey playing like **** so I don't what the **** you are talking about.