How does it feel to be the best team in the NBA?!

LogGrad98

Contributor
Read this in the tribune article. Pretty unbelievable how dominant we have been. Gotta love it baby!

FINISHING STRONG

During their 10-game winning streak, the Jazz have trailed for a total of 57 seconds in the fourth quarter. New York held a one-point lead to start the fourth in its 108-94 loss on Tuesday before Clarkson helped Utah take the lead for good with his first basket of the quarter.

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
jmtapzxf71j21.gif
Win the whole ****in thing!

Revolution 9

Staff member
Feels good to be a top team now but I want that title.

With praise comes higher expectations. If we can't make it to at least the 3rd round this year it'll be a huge failure.

Archie Moses

We've come a long way from the Corbin years, baby.
Corbin has a boring personality and was man enough to try and fill shoes that everyone knew couldn't be filled. I have mad respect for him. He's a good dude and meant well.

If you think about it, we've come a long way since Sloan. Jerry would probably have an aneurysm if he saw how many 3s the Jazz take. I used to hate 3 ball too and thought only great players and teams could take it inside. That's only half true.

Hornacekamania

Corbin has a boring personality and was man enough to try and fill shoes that everyone knew couldn't be filled. I have mad respect for him. He's a good dude and meant well.

If you think about it, we've come a long way since Sloan. Jerry would probably have an aneurysm if he saw how many 3s the Jazz take. I used to hate 3 ball too and thought only great players and teams could take it inside. That's only half true.
I've been thinking about that too. If he was still alive and well, he would definitely be throwing a beer can at a television set.

Archie Moses

I've been thinking about that too. If he was still alive and well, he would definitely be throwing a beer can at a television set.
I'd like to think that he would warm to the idea too if it wasn't him coaching. He was stuck in his ways, discipline, and what he knew and that's why he was consistently great.