What's new

How does it feel to be the best team in the NBA?!

When was the last time this happened (after, say, more than a quarter of the way into the season)?

And never mind! Thanks Benfection!

Also: That right there... might be as ****ing sad as it is cool that the Jazz have the best record right now.
I wonder when the last time minnesota or Sacramento or Phoenix or Charlotte or new Orleans or about 10 teams in the east had the best record in the nba at this point in the season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder when the last time minnesota or Sacramento or Phoenix or Charlotte or new Orleans or about 10 teams in the east had the best record in the nba at this point in the season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I mean Phoenix definitely had one more recently than that. Sacramento might, too.

Look, man, just let me have my sad boi schtick.

If we lose tomorrow, LAC have to beat Orlando to claim the first spot.

This will be the best season ever the for Jazz. Enjoy it while you can. Conley will be gone next year due to tax. Niang will be gone as he will get decent money elsewhere. The tax will kill the team the next few years.

Problem is that teams figure out how to defend Clarkson in the post season. And I suspect the same will be true for Bogey. But for now I'm just going to enjoy what the the team currently is...the best mutha ****ing team in the NBA!!!!!

Problem is that teams figure out how to defend Clarkson in the post season. And I suspect the same will be true for Bogey. But for now I'm just going to enjoy what the the team currently is...the best mutha ****ing team in the NBA!!!!!
They did? His numbers in the Denver series look the same as last year’s regular season numbers.

Problem is that teams figure out how to defend Clarkson in the post season. And I suspect the same will be true for Bogey.
Uhh.

The Jazz have been the best they've been in 20 years with Bogey playing like **** so I don't what the **** you are talking about.

Too many shooters!

Go ahead and figure those guys out. Then hop in the blender and get spun. We've got 5 other guys who can get a 3pt shot at better than 40%. It does rely on guys not being selfish and not letting the ball stick, but I think they are all 1000% bought in on this right now.

Live by the 3, live by the 3. Just got to pass it to the open 3pt shooter. Game over.

giphy.gif

They did? His numbers in the Denver series look the same as last year’s regular season numbers.
What are you talking about? In the last 3 games he scored 17, 11, and 10 points on 15/37 shooting. His total +/- for those games was -34. Compare that to the first 4 games where his stats were much better. It's obvious they figured him out from stats alone. And even more apparent if you actually watched the games.

What are you talking about? In the last 3 games he scored 17, 11, and 10 points on 15/37 shooting. His total +/- for those games was -34. Compare that to the first 4 games where his stats were much better. It's obvious they figured him out from stats alone. And even more apparent if you actually watched the games.

And the Jazz won all those games...

Other teams focusing on Clarkson is a win for the Jazz.

The Jazz have 7 40% 3pt shooters. Until teams can shut all of them down in the same game they are ****ed. Good luck NBA, you're gonna need it!

We’re gonna lose one of the next two for sure. No way we win tonight AND 3:30 tomorrow afternoon.