Is Friday’s game the most important game of the season?

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Denver is missing Barton, Morris and Dozier, in addition to Murray. Aside from Jokic and MPJ, they don't have much scoring. Austin Rivers is their main offensive player off the bench. If the Jazz have an average shooting night, I don't think the Nuggets can score enough to keep up.

On top of that, Ingles is like 9 inches taller than Campazzo at the PG spot. Probably Denver puts Porter Jr. or Aaron Gordon on Ingles and puts Campazzo on Royce. Then Royce has 6 inches and 30 lbs on Campazzo.

If the Jazz play well, this could be a blowout.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Without Mike and Don this will be a really tall order, even though they are without Murray. They're something like 8-2 over the last ten and Joker has been playing out of his gourd. My heart says Jazz, my gut says Denver.
My balls tell me we got this!

Saint Cy of JFC

Denver is missing Barton, Morris and Dozier, in addition to Murray. Aside from Jokic and MPJ, they don't have much scoring. Austin Rivers is their main offensive player off the bench. If the Jazz have an average shooting night, I don't think the Nuggets can score enough to keep up.

On top of that, Ingles is like 9 inches taller than Campazzo at the PG spot. Probably Denver puts Porter Jr. or Aaron Gordon on Ingles and puts Campazzo on Royce. Then Royce has 6 inches and 30 lbs on Campazzo.

It doesnt really matter. WHat's Royce going to do, post up?

MT Steve

Contributor
I think tonight's game is going to feel like it's being played in mud. Denver's defense has been fantastic since acquiring Gordon.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think tonight's game is going to feel like it's being played in mud. Denver's defense has been fantastic since acquiring Gordon.
Facundo is also really annoying. He is the new JJ Barea... gets away with murder because he's small. I hate him so much.

babe

Good to have a scholar on the team, with reasons for hope.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Most important game of the season. Statement win. LAC stays in 3rd.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part: this is just a win. It’s only as valuable as our win against the depleted Rockets earlier in the season.