What's new

Is Friday’s game the most important game of the season?

We can't just expect a statement game here.

I think the betting community is favoring Denver. Momentum Denver.
And that’s precisely what would make it a statement game.

Man if we could get the playoff bracket as it stands today then we’d be golden. About as good as one could hope. Avoid Phoenix and both LA teams until conference finals.

A win tonight makes it so much more probable. Then you win the games you should and split GS and Porty and you are gold. I think the Clips are the biggest team to avoid tbh... Assuming Lakers don’t get healthy in a hurry.

Man if we could get the playoff bracket as it stands today then we’d be golden. About as good as one could hope. Avoid Phoenix and both LA teams until conference finals.

A win tonight makes it so much more probable. Then you win the games you should and split GS and Porty and you are gold. I think the Clips are the biggest team to avoid tbh... Assuming Lakers don’t get healthy in a hurry.
Expect the Lakers to get really, really healthy when they need to.

My "Arrogance of Power" critique of Establishment politics projects as well on Establishment sports.

If we end up matched up with the Lakers, all of this fearful hand-wringing over the prospect of playing them is going to look really silly after we destroy them.
You are probably right. And I have been doing some of that fearful hand wringing...... Having said that, I would rather just play the spurs or Memphis and let someone else beat the Lakers even though I think you are right that we would beat them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Without Mike and Don this will be a really tall order, even though they are without Murray. They're something like 8-2 over the last ten and Joker has been playing out of his gourd. My heart says Jazz, my gut says Denver.

Without Mike and Don this will be a really tall order, even though they are without Murray. They're something like 8-2 over the last ten and Joker has been playing out of his gourd. My heart says Jazz, my gut says Denver.

Go for the knee! You got a problem with that?

Denver is missing Barton, Morris and Dozier, in addition to Murray. Aside from Jokic and MPJ, they don't have much scoring. Austin Rivers is their main offensive player off the bench. If the Jazz have an average shooting night, I don't think the Nuggets can score enough to keep up.

On top of that, Ingles is like 9 inches taller than Campazzo at the PG spot. Probably Denver puts Porter Jr. or Aaron Gordon on Ingles and puts Campazzo on Royce. Then Royce has 6 inches and 30 lbs on Campazzo.

If the Jazz play well, this could be a blowout.

My balls tell me we got this!

Denver is missing Barton, Morris and Dozier, in addition to Murray. Aside from Jokic and MPJ, they don't have much scoring. Austin Rivers is their main offensive player off the bench. If the Jazz have an average shooting night, I don't think the Nuggets can score enough to keep up.

On top of that, Ingles is like 9 inches taller than Campazzo at the PG spot. Probably Denver puts Porter Jr. or Aaron Gordon on Ingles and puts Campazzo on Royce. Then Royce has 6 inches and 30 lbs on Campazzo.

It doesnt really matter. WHat's Royce going to do, post up?

I think tonight's game is going to feel like it's being played in mud. Denver's defense has been fantastic since acquiring Gordon.

I think tonight's game is going to feel like it's being played in mud. Denver's defense has been fantastic since acquiring Gordon.
Facundo is also really annoying. He is the new JJ Barea... gets away with murder because he's small. I hate him so much.

Good to have a scholar on the team, with reasons for hope.

Most important game of the season. Statement win. LAC stays in 3rd.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part: this is just a win. It’s only as valuable as our win against the depleted Rockets earlier in the season.