What's new

Is Mark Jackson a good fit for the Jazz?

da ThRONe

It's been widely speculated that Jackson needed a deep playoff run to save his job. Now that the Warriors are out in the 1st round if Mark Jackson becomes available do you guys think he's a good fit for the franchise? Also do you think he'll even be a candidate?

LOL...

please close this thread down.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Jon+Taffer+Nightclub+Bar+Convention+Trade+Tkj-93N9qUfl.jpg.cf.jpg

I wouldn't want him to be the Jazz coach, but that doesn't mean he isn't a good coach. He's a damn good coach. He took the Clippers to 7 games, down to the final seconds, without Bogut and without O'Neal his backup big. That was some coaching job.

He's not a bad coach, but it would be a lot more difficult here than GS. "Hey Steph go out and win the game." isn't an option in Utah

We're going to hate on a guy because he wanted to be the starter when he played here?

I wouldn't want him to be the Jazz coach, but that doesn't mean he isn't a good coach. He's a damn good coach. He took the Clippers to 7 games, down to the final seconds, without Bogut and without O'Neal his backup big. That was some coaching job.

I agree.
Most here hate him cause he tanked hard and made us not get a lottery pick. But he was doing what management wanted while at the same time helping his team get better by getting an asset..... all at his own expense.

I was impressed that GS put up that much of a fight even though they were up against a superior team. Draymond green being the primary post defender? Damn thats rough

Mark Jackson seems destined to be a leader of one of those fringe cults full of emotionally unstable lunatics desperate for happiness/success. Perfect fit imo.