What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the profanity filter going to loosen up? I wrote a word that starts with a "c" and rhymes with rap and it shows as four *beep*s. One for each letter. I hate the filter anyway, but hope this is a glitch that will be worked out.

Yes. I will fix c-rap. It's a new list so as we find others, they will be added/deleted to match closer to what we used to have.

Is the profanity filter going to loosen up? I wrote a word that starts with a "c" and rhymes with rap and it shows as four *beep*s. One for each letter. I hate the filter anyway, but hope this is a glitch that will be worked out.

I had some initial issues with the profanity filter; it's working much better now. If you see any other strange behavior, please let me know.

Test: crap

Any chance we are going to be able to have sigs with pictures? I really liked the format of having 600 pixels wide 150 pixels high. Also, is there going to be chat?

Chat - Not for a while. Possibly by the draft but more likely by preseason. I want one that doesn't hammer the server and some have suggested an IRC-like version before.

Sigs - Sure. I'll find that.

Premium Membership has it's benefits.

OK, why can't I change mine? I found the page to edit it, and entered what I'd had before but there's no "SAVE" button (at least not that I can see) so my change doesn't stick! I'm just a junior somebody - I want to be The Chief Old D'oh!

test: Vice President **** Cheney?

Didn't work - gotta fix that one too!
D I C K

Forum icons should change when you have unread posts in a forum. (Right now all my forum icons look like folders with papers in them, but I know in a couple of the forums I've read every post.)

Forum icons should change when you have unread posts in a forum. (Right now all my forum icons look like folders with papers in them, but I know in a couple of the forums I've read every post.)

Hmm. Seems to work now. Maybe it just takes a couple of minutes to update the information.

Can we delete posts? I'm trying to delete my initial Premium post and can't see that it's an option.

For me, it's in the lower right-hand part of the edit box, once you click "edit" on an existing post. There's a "Delete" button.

(Granted, things might display differently for me because of my status as administrator.)

For me, it's in the lower right-hand part of the edit box, once you click "edit" on an existing post. There's a "Delete" button.

(Granted, things might display differently for me because of my status as administrator.)

That's exactly how it is for me too.

Chrome. Which is strange, since I've only ever had issues in IE (doesn't work there either, btw). I've always used https://www.twinhelix.com/css/iepngfix/ as a fix with pretty good success. Or a .jpg. :)

Yeah, I just tried a fresh Windows box with all three major browsers and failed on all of them. Looks like the PNG is being cached on my other machine and is messed up otherwise. Thanks for the heads up. I needed transparency and PNG is pretty well supported but... something's up here.

I just tried to type "False" as a response and I got an error message that said the message was too short and must be at least 10 characters. No likey.

Thanks for getting Jazzfanz back online. Is there a way to print individual posts? Sometimes I like to print certain posts I like.

heyumm65.gif

^^One of my favs. I have a bunch on my site, as well. Some that also may be "objectionable" to some.

I also think the black is a bit dark, but I would be cool with a navy blue to commemerate our coming color changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.