What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd throw this out there -- When I made a post that was in all caps, it automatically turned it all lower case.

Test: SUBMIT TO SLOANFELD!

Last edited:
Just glad it's back... I didn't post a lot but was still my number one Jazz site to visit... Thanks for everyone hard work that helped get it back up. We Jazz fans from around the world just can't do without it... Now go out there and D-Wade to make D-Will happy please... :)

High Five's as suggested before. I'm sure they are possible in this format as it's the same format as the other site.

Button at bottom of page to go back to the forum you were looking at.

Thanks for Bringing the site back. :)

Hey Jason I asked you about the dimensions in the signature picture, so do I enter the 600x150 in the code field?

I seems reputation given by other normal users(non mods) at the moment does not allow for + rep but only neutral rep.

For instance, I gave UB some rep yesterday for a certain post but it didn't count towards moving his rep meter up and kept it neutral/even.

https://jazzfanz.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_reputation

Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

------
Okay, read the other thread. So we can give +/- once we hit 50 posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd actually prefer it if the images in signatures were not allowed. Clutters up the place. Clean, crisp, and SIMPLE is best, as I said in another thread.

I might be the only person with this problem, but I had a helluva time formatting that last post. Ran into a 10,000 character limit (which, honestly, should be more than enough for good honest folk) and a four-image limit (which might be a bit slight, especially for game threads and the like). I can live with the former, but the latter could be tweaked.

I might be the only person with this problem, but I had a helluva time formatting that last post. Ran into a 10,000 character limit (which, honestly, should be more than enough for good honest folk) and a four-image limit (which might be a bit slight, especially for game threads and the like). I can live with the former, but the latter could be tweaked.

OK, I moved the character limit to 30,000 and the image limit to 10.

(Need to keep tater happy so he can generate more lengthy humorous posts.)

Back to deleting posts. It looks like if a person starts a thread, they can't delete that post. That's why I couldn't see the "delete" button. I was testing stuff on my "personal" (PM me for the password) Premium Member (PM Jason for details) board and tried to edit a thread title (can't do that) and then delete said thread. Can't do that either.

Back to deleting posts. It looks like if a person starts a thread, they can't delete that post. That's why I couldn't see the "delete" button. I was testing stuff on my "personal" (PM me for the password) Premium Member (PM Jason for details) board and tried to edit a thread title (can't do that) and then delete said thread. Can't do that either.

I did notice there is a setting which prevents the title of the initial post in a thread to be changed after xx seconds from the post. I assume that threading might be a problem if the title of the initial post gets changed after replies have been posted. (Unlike the old software, this board software does not give each post its own title.) Presumably the same thing applies to deleting the initial post of a thread. I could try changing it, but unless several people think this is an issue I'd prefer to leave the default setting.

I think it's an issue. I have created quite a few threads that upon submitting thought better of it and deleted them. If you had a problem with my Edward the Vampire and his allergies thread, you would have really hated my others. Which is why I need a personal board.

The word wrap for longer paragraphs/posts is really small. Why can't they be spread out across the page like they should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.