What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Knicks fans getting salty now. Have fun with the worst defensive backcourt in the league and zero cap space the next 3-4 years while simultaneously owing us your entire draft for the rest of the decade while the league renames the play-in tournament the "New York Knicks Invitational".

@NoDopeOnSundays: thanks for knowing the real issue in Utah. We'll lop off asking for Keels due to your generous offer.

The Knicks fans on reddit are pretty salty. "Three draft picks, protect the last two and they can have Reddish. Maybe some pick swaps. Nobody is beating that deal!

I'm like we could take the Heat deal and flip Herro for more than that.

They’re calling us inactive. Why does 90% of the board have to go to church and not post on Sunday’s. Damn it… we are feeding right into their stereotypes.

They’re calling us inactive. Why does 90% of the board have to go to church and not post on Sunday’s. Damn it, we are feeding right into their stereotypes.
Eff them. They’re fans of the freaking Knicks.

Not the Patrick Ewing Knicks.

Not even the Carmelo Anthony / Linsanity Knicks.

They’re fans of the Derrick Rose / Julius Randle Knicks. I don’t give a wet fart what they think about anything.

The Knicks fans on reddit are pretty salty. "Three draft picks, protect the last two and they can have Reddish. Maybe some pick swaps. Nobody is beating that deal!

I'm like we could take the Heat deal and flip Herro for more than that.
Knick fans that think like this are about to have a VERY rude awakening.

The cost is going to be so high, it almost makes me wonder if Don is doomed from the start. He’s going to arrive in NY having cost the Knicks the most amount of 1st round picks in NBA trade history.

The first time they’re faced with any adversity, the narrative is going to be brutal. I honestly think the weight of this trade could end up crushing Donovan.

I thought the trade would be done by now.

It'd be funny if we traded DM to another team; Knicks fans would cry, screaming into their sweat-stained pillow until their nana told them to shut the **** up.