What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

You know what would eliminate all the extreme conspiracy theories ? Adequate initial studies. Conducted by bodies without vested financial interests. By bodies without horrific ethical histories. Medium and long term studies on efficacy and safety. Not gathering safety data for children in real time as we go. Not falsely promoting false efficacy and safety claims later proved untrue. Open and transparent trial data. Open discussion of the risks vs rewards.

You know what would eliminate all the extreme conspiracy theories ? Adequate initial studies. Conducted by bodies without vested financial interests. By bodies without horrific ethical histories. Medium and long term studies on efficacy and safety. Not gathering safety data for children in real time as we go. Not falsely promoting false efficacy and safety claims later proved untrue. Open and transparent trial data. Open discussion of the risks vs rewards.
You honestly think anything would prevent the nutbags from bagging their nuts? That's so cute.

You honestly think anything would prevent the nutbags from bagging their nuts? That's so cute.

When the level of testing and follow up has been so inadequate yes. Not the absolute tracking device in vaccine nutjob a. But you do realise that a very large amount of reasonable people are now very skeptical of a lot of the information due to how things have been handled. You could also rationally discuss things instead of being a sarcastic **** once in a while

This won’t change the minds of those who have created a religion to vaccine bashing, but facts still matter to the rest of us.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said on Friday that a CDC vaccine database had uncovered a possible safety issue in which people 65 and older were more likely to have an ischemic stroke 21 days after receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech bivalent shot, compared with days 22-44…
"Although the totality of the data currently suggests that it is very unlikely that the signal in VSD (Vaccine Safety Datalink) represents a true clinical risk, we believe it is important to share this information with the public," the health authorities said…
"Neither Pfizer and BioNTech nor the CDC or FDA have observed similar findings across numerous other monitoring systems in the U.S. and globally and there is no evidence to conclude that ischemic stroke is associated with the use of the companies' COVID-19 vaccines," the companies added.
I hope those afraid of these vaccines don’t drive cars, play sports, own guns, or walk outside. The chances of them suffering injury or death doing everyday activities is far greater than suffering injury or death from vaccination. Of course, reality is usually a lot more boring than conspiracy theories. I know they’ll dismiss this as they always do.

The problem is that would not eliminate all extreme conspiracy theories. Conspiracism is the default thinking mode of quite a few in this day and age. Rational, logical, fact based studies are designed to persuade people who are actually rational, and who are not adverse to actually developing and using critical thinking skills. You won’t find those attributes, or the desire to use the discriminating faculty of their minds, among the conspiracists. Decades ago, I took to telling students that we live in the age of conspiracy theories. Little did I know, lol. It used to be that social scientists favored the description “man is the rational animal”. That sure seems off these days, if it ever had any meaning in the first place.

Like who?
He said, a very large amount. Like, you know, large. Of reasonable people. People that are not unreasonable. They are skeptical. It's pretty rare that a large amount of reasonable people are skeptical about anything. Pretty solid proof actually.

He said, a very large amount. Like, you know, large. Of reasonable people. People that are not unreasonable. They are skeptical. It's pretty rare that a large amount of reasonable people are skeptical about anything. Pretty solid proof actually.

bro didn't your folks ever teach you nobody likes a smart arse ?

Like who?

uhh people who aren't in your moral superiority echo chamber ?? You'd be surprised how many people don't agree with all your assessments. If you'd like me to name all the doctors and allied health professionals i know and discuss things with who have issues with the mass mandates of Covid vaccines well .. nah mate

here's a good one for you What's your opinion of this study https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(22)00822-1/fulltext

uhh people who aren't in your moral superiority echo chamber ?? You'd be surprised how many people don't agree with all your assessments. If you'd like me to name all the doctors and allied health professionals i know and discuss things with who have issues with the mass mandates of Covid vaccines well .. nah mate

here's a good one for you What's your opinion of this study https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(22)00822-1/fulltext
So people who don't take the vaccine appear more likely to engage in risk-taking behavior, which tends to cause more traffic accidents. And more risk-averse people are likely to take the vaccine and likely to not engage in risky behaviors so they have fewer accidents. In other news, water is found to generally be wet.

So people who don't take the vaccine appear more likely to engage in risk-taking behavior, which tends to cause more traffic accidents. And more risk-averse people are likely to take the vaccine and likely to not engage in risky behaviors so they have fewer accidents. In other news, water is found to generally be wet.
I haven’t been following this thread very closely but I did click on the link and read the study. When I finished it I had this reaction:

Not sure what his point was. Stupid people do stupid things? People who don’t value their lives enough to get vaccinated also don’t value their lives when driving? Risk takers do risk taking things? No clue.