What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

And yet, he’ll continue to dig his heels in! He’ll insist he was right the whole time instead of taking pause, maybe doing a brief google search about Project Veritas, and admitting that he was wrong.

Everything Project Veritas “captures” is “on video.” You really don’t know their history, do you?

Really productive discussion.

When people on here criticize me for being critical or impatient with conservative posters, this is a good example of what I’m talking about. I asked for more reliable sources of information and all I got were insults. Many conservative posters on here are so stuck inside their disinformation and paranoid bubbles that they’re incapable of discussion with others outside of these bubbles.
When direct video is not evidence that's on you playing stupid. It doesn't get more flat out truer than actual video evidence. Instead of actually saying he is wrong you are too scared to admit he actually said these things.

Did my own exhaustive LinkedIn search... Weird this executive wouldn't exist on Pfizer LinkedIn. It must be so black ops they are keeping him in a secret bunker doing horrible virus research! (I searched for about 8 different versions of the name...bupkus.)

1675526102317.png

And yet, he’ll continue to dig his heels in! He’ll insist he was right the whole time instead of taking pause, maybe doing a brief google search about Project Veritas, and admitting that he was wrong.
This doesn't disprove anything. It's nothing more than a Tucker Carlson hit piece.

When direct video is not evidence that's on you playing stupid. It doesn't get more flat out truer than actual video evidence. Instead of actually saying he is wrong you are too scared to admit he actually said these things.
Yes, no one on the Internet ever faked a video or any supporting information for personal gain. Never happened. Not even once.

Did my own exhaustive LinkedIn search... Weird this executive wouldn't exist on Pfizer LinkedIn. It must be so black ops they are keeping him in a secret bunker doing horrible virus research! (I searched for about 8 different versions of the name...bupkus.)

View attachment 13806
Ok, where does Pfizer admit he's not employed? Don't you think that's a pretty big deal? If he didn't work for Pfizer don't you think they'd say so? Nobody is denying it. NOBODY.

Nice conspiracy though.

This doesn't disprove anything. It's nothing more than a Tucker Carlson hit piece.
You stopped reading when it confirmed your biases apparently. They should have a name for something like that.

Ok, where does Pfizer admit he's not employed? Don't you think that's a pretty big deal? If he didn't work for Pfizer don't you think they'd say so? Nobody is denying it. NOBODY.

Nice conspiracy though.
So your defense is to ask everyone else to prove a negative. lol ok. Man you are deep in the rabbit hole.

Provide one single corroborating document outside of PV that proves this guy exists at all. Just one.

Still waiting for PFIZER to say he is not working there. Seems pretty common sense but you gots conspiracies.
Nailed it. @LogGrad98 is the one who’s got conspiracies.

Well done

Final tip: put away your phone/step away from your computer. Go outside. Maybe take a walk. Do some basic critical thinking. Either everyone else is wrong OR your source (that confirms your biases) that has a long history of lying, just got caught doing the same thing they’ve been doing for 15+ years now.

Still waiting for PFIZER to say he is not working there. Seems pretty common sense but you gots conspiracies.
Why should they when they know it's garbage? Do you expect every organization to respond to every single whack job or fake attack hit on the Internet? Man you are naive. But you say WE gots conspiracies? Are you even reading what you are writing? You are defending the motherload of all virus conspiracies from a known bad actor, but when we ask for simple verifiable proof of simple existence, not even corroborating the actual story, just one thing that shows they guy is really a real person, you say WE "gots conspiracies". lol

Everything Project Veritas “captures” is “on video.” You really don’t know their history, do you? Why can’t you provide better sources for your information?

Really productive discussion, my man, just well done.

When people on here criticize me for being critical or impatient with conservative posters, this is a good example of what I’m talking about. I asked for more reliable sources of information and all I got were insults. The conservative poster didn’t make any attempt to discuss or engage in what most of us would describe as discussion. It was a broken record repeating the same garbage they’d been fed by social media/Fox News/paranoid RW blogs. Many conservative posters on here are so stuck inside their disinformation and paranoid bubbles that they’re incapable of discussion with others outside of these bubbles.
How could he give you a more reliable source for a quote that was obtained by Project Veritas? There is only one source.

So are you arguing in good faith? Demanding something that is obviously not possible.

Why should they when they know it's garbage? Do you expect every organization to respond to every single whack job or fake attack hit on the Internet? Man you are naive. But you say WE gots conspiracies? Are you even reading what you are writing? You are defending the motherload of all virus conspiracies from a known bad actor, but when we ask for simple verifiable proof of simple experience, not even corroborating the actual story, just one thing that shows they guy is really a real person, you say WE "gots conspiracies". lol
You can't prove your point. I have video evidence. Don't patronize me with your bs. You literally have nothing.

How could he give you a more reliable source for a quote that was obtained by Project Veritas? There is only one source.

So are you arguing in good faith? Demanding something that is obviously not possible.
The source was Jordan Walker. Then you made up a lie that he's just made up lol.