What's new

Longest Thread Ever

I laughed at orange in the OP just because I found it funny he used orange and played up the rhyming stumped thing. easily amused, I guess.

This is one of the reasons I like you, PKM. You aren't one to over analyze.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

and is this some sort of an anniversary or something? This is like the fifth time in the last day or so that her name has popped up.

I'm calling on my brain trust to answer this for me.

and is this some sort of an anniversary or something? This is like the fifth time in the last day or so that her name has popped up.

I'm calling on my brain trust to answer this for me.
I have no brain, but you can trust me that I don't know whether this is an anniversary.... and I've brought it up twice, not 5 times.. so I'm less than 50% guilty.

This is one of the reasons I like you, PKM. You aren't one to over analyze.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

PKM is genuinely easily amused. That's why I like him. Perfect for the LTE.

But truthfully a cigar is never just a cigar. It's a symbol, a very versatile symbol of multiple uses. It can demonstrate for some, the air of superiority. . . . Rush Limbaugh for example, and Fidel Castro. But it means something furtively unworthy of respect in the case of hey hey Billary Clinton. It's something you don't even have to actually use, as in burned for it's incense values. Just waving it around is supposed to demonstrate any point you wish to make authoritatively.

Are you Monica-threatening me?

I'm trying not to make a connection between these lines of discussion.

Monica definitely helped her career, wouldn't you say?

I don't know why a lot of cool liberals never got outraged about how a man can just abuse a young female with no real consequences to himself.

The Spice Girls are nice and I want them to eat bananas and slip on the peel.

(that sequence was tightly contained with the skull)