What's new

Marc Stein: Jazz-Warriors discuss pre-Lottery trade (Source says trade "likely")

how yooouuuu doin?

16ad806c-4288-9ac7-f24b-bb70dd07d9f7-fb_new_Wendyhighlights_6.jpg

Not for long.

https://www.slcdunk.com/

Read "All About The Lottery - The Downbeat - #761" #2

They are onto you PKM. Run!

Here's the post Stoked's referring to for those too lazy to look it up.

slcdunk said:
At least the Warriors feel talks are ongoing. And then this was posted last night on JazzFanz, from user PKM (who apparently has some sort of in with the Jazz organization):

The deal will be done, tomorrow, from what I'm told. Though we may not know the details for a month.

And in a later post:

Never really thought of that .. but what little I was told was a deal WILL (100%) be done, but it may not be made public until draft day.

Interesting. I like JazzFanz a lot, they're an interesting place to discuss the Jazz and are a awesome source for new ideas. However, they are somewhat legendary for "inside information" that isn't (Best Buy, anyone?). I only feel confident noting that because they do. But it's not as if our reporters are doing much reporting. BTS hasn't posted on Twitter in over two weeks, and PKM is a pretty good fan. So let's look into this rumor.

Anyone know if the slcdunk guy ever posts here?

Edit: Oh, I guess there are multiple people writing there. That particular post was by Andy Larsen.

Edit: Oh, I guess there are multiple people writing there. That particular post was by Andy Larson.

I feel a little violated. How do I get this sticky feeling off me?

Edit: Oh, I guess there are multiple people writing there. That particular post was by Andy Larsen.

Best Buy??

It's been a LONG time, but... two ten sided dice can be used to be the equivalent of a 100 sided die. That is, assign die #1 to be the tens digit and die #2 to be the units digits. Then if your roll = less than 27, success!

I have actually rollede a 100-faced die (as well and the usual regular solids, a ten-faced, and a 30-faced).

Yeah, I was too lazy. Funny, I have NO in with the Jazz org. You hear that Andy??