What's new

Mark Bartlestein (Hayward's agent) to be on 97.5/1280 The Zone in 15 minutes

I do think Hayward and his family and others knew he was out of Utah well in advance of the circus we all witnessed.

I think the "decision" day was handled very poorly, and I lean towards somewhat intentional, in that he wanted to announce it with his blog piece to keep his brand or image as clean as his hair.

I think all the little things add up, including his wife's instagram posts, etc.

I think he's too embarrassed to call Gail and DL because he lied about the chances of him returning and because of the whole song and dance. I feel like the Jazz did everything he said he would need to stay, and then he still did not stay.

I think he doesn't like being second to Rudy because Rudy will call out people when they are being selfish or not really helping the team.

I think it's a bunch of garbage that the time has not been right to call Gail when he has plenty of time to buy a suit in Boston and post it, and get a massage, and whatever other Boston suckup things he chose to do there were going on.

I really don't think he could handle Rudy's strong personality. Just a hunch.

I've agreed with much of what has been said on this topic here.

Ultimately it was his decision. He wanted to leave long ago. He should have owned it, handled it right, and gave the Jazz a chance to do something to shore up the spot. Instead he selfishly lied and tried to hide it in an attempt to look good. Fail

Perfect summation

Devin booker spoke well at the SL game today when asked about the strength of the West - he views it as great to go against the great players every night - if you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Bitchward chose avoidance all the way.

Can't wait to see how our players and staff react this season to this enormous slap in the face

Devin booker spoke well at the SL game today when asked about the strength of the West - he views it as great to go against the great players every night - if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.

Gamers don't necessarily worry about the moral code of being great.. They care about system structure and how to to best use it to their advantage to try to reach their goal..

Gamers don't necessarily worry about the moral code of being great.. They care about system structure and how to to best use it to their advantage to try to reach their goal..

Yup. Smart people don't bang their head against the wall. They move to a window or door and walk through.

Perfect summation

Devin booker spoke well at the SL game today when asked about the strength of the West - he views it as great to go against the great players every night - if you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Bitchward chose avoidance all the way.

Can't wait to see how our players and staff react this season to this enormous slap in the face

Let's see how Booker feels about that when he is a UFA and hasnt made an all-star game because he plays in a load conference.

Just happened to catch the awesome ending of Moneyball and where Boston tries to buy Billy Bean. It reminded me a bit of #coward except of course he's no Billy Bean as Billy turned them down wanting to finish what he started and staying was a better family decision for his daughter.

Sadly BOS ended up getting an even better GM and won the WS 2yrs later but as I said luckily #coward is no Billy and cut & run, so at least we don't have to worry about BOS winning it all.

Sent from my SM-G925T using JazzFanz mobile app

**Alert**

Anyone who can help me find this interview will receive multiple pos rep.

A dumbass suns fan thinks because he met Haywood once that he knows Haywood would never do a ****ty like he did with FA.

I just need this interview to show I'm not alone in thinking Haywood botched his free agency indecision.

Thanks.