What's new

Never Trump

Dude, Trump has said a ****-ton of ****ed up ****. You keep acting like the media made it all up and we're just a bunch of suckers who fell for it. Trump has conducted himself like the biggest jackass who's ever ran for public office. Besides just the unprofessional dumb **** his policy proposals are offensive to many many people. That's not media spin, that's Trump.

Not talking about people like you who are just upset. Talking about people taking to the streets, being violent etc. My personal opinion is those people wouldn't be there if they weren't inundated with the media telling them Trump was Hitler 24/7 for the last several months.

#PersonalOpinion

#Personal

#Opinion

Not talking about people like you who are just upset. Talking about people taking to the streets, being violent etc. My personal opinion is those people wouldn't be there if they weren't inundated with the media telling them Trump was Hitler 24/7 for the last several months.

#PersonalOpinion

#Personal

#Opinion

Using the media as a scapegoat for what Donald is QUOTED as saying is a copout. People who can read or watch the TV don't need the media to hype Trump's actions. They can see it for themselves. It's right in front of their eyes.

No, not like that.

Like when he mocked a handicapped guy.

When he said his female political opponent was ugly.

Like when he said Mexico "sends us" rapists and drug dealers. (Mexico doesn't send anyone, they come here on their own)

stuff like that

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," he said.

Okay well keep this up an you might convince me. All I have seen is huge liberal media bias attacking him for things he said that were actually true facts. Would it not be nice to live in a world without media bias an a true speaker that does not say such horrible things?

#PersonalOpinion

#Personal

#Opinion

Maybe they don't like it that more people voted for someone else, yet Trump is president. Maybe they they don't like it the more people voted Democrat for the Senate, and the Republicans ended up winning 22 of the 35 open seats. It is not hard for me to see how that might make people upset.

Or just blame it on the media.

Some of you guys have literally posted the same exact thing for months and months, with zero reflection on your thoughts and opinions and wether or not it lines up with reality, or if you are just buying into someone else's narrative.

Do you think any of these issues have nuance to them, or just 100% Trump is a racist, sexist, dangerous person?? Truth is, for a lot of you, you decided what you thought months ago, then have selectively listened to and "fed" yourself with the same regurgitated info that confirms what you originally thought.

Why do some of you have to be so militant about your thoughts and opinions? It's a big world out their bros, with all types of thoughts and opinions from people from all sorts of walks of life.

Some of you guys have literally posted the same exact thing for months and months, with zero reflection on your thoughts and opinions and wether or not it lines up with reality, or if you are just buying into someone else's narrative.

Do you think any of these issues have nuance to them, or just 100% Trump is a racist, sexist, dangerous person?? Truth is, for a lot of you, you decided what you thought months ago, then have selectively listened to and "fed" yourself with the same regurgitated info that confirms what you originally thought.

Why do some of you have to be so militant about your thoughts and opinions? It's a big world out their bros, with all types of thoughts and opinions from people from all sorts of walks of life.

Of course they have nuance, but you can't put a small piece of **** on a sandwich and expect me to eat it and think it's delicious because it was only a little tiny bit of ****. I'm still gonna ****ing get E Coli.

That is absolutely not true. At all. With a different candidate I could see your point. Trump fostered hate and fear 24/7. He is a machine. He never tires of the game.

I vaguely remember this now, Trump railing against the Electoral College after the 2012 election (he mistakenly thought that Obama had won the college and lost the popular vote):

https://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#LOXalk2WSkq0

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

Amazing.

I vaguely remember this now, Trump railing against the Electoral College after the 2012 election (he mistakenly thought that Obama had won the college and lost the popular vote):

https://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#LOXalk2WSkq0

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266034630820507648

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

Amazing.

Hahaha

It's the opposite of someone else's narrative. Perhaps if Trump would stop insulting women and Mexicans people wouldn't think he's a sexist and a racist.

Using the media as a scapegoat for what Donald is QUOTED as saying is a copout. People who can read or watch the TV don't need the media to hype Trump's actions. They can see it for themselves. It's right in front of their eyes.

Even children see the trump on tv and think he comes across as a hateful bully.

BN-EU285_0930cp_P_20140930164214.jpg

Pence in that photo looks like he's thinking that he jut might have to finish out Trump's term. I mean, obviously I have no way of knowing what he's thinking, just me making **** up pretty much. But it got me thinking, is Pence one of the most likely VPs to assume the POTUS for one reason or another? And for Republican representatives, they don't care if Trump is the POTUS, in fact they'd probably prefer to deal with Pence over Trump.

Anyone want to bet some money on whether or not Trump finishes his term?

It's the opposite of someone else's narrative. Perhaps if Trump would stop insulting women and Mexicans people wouldn't think he's a sexist and a racist.

Maybe if you radical leftists would stop calling all hard working Americans racist an homophobic an xenophobe an anti-Muslim an Hitler an stop controlling the media with bias than we could sit down together.

Why you complain about a situation you created?

Pence in that photo looks like he's thinking that he jut might have to finish out Trump's term. I mean, obviously I have no way of knowing what he's thinking, just me making **** up pretty much. But it got me thinking, is Pence one of the most likely VPs to assume the POTUS for one reason or another? And for Republican representatives, they don't care if Trump is the POTUS, in fact they'd probably prefer to deal with Pence over Trump.

This is the lamest TMZ attack on Trump. He will quit cause can not handle the job? Go have your first period.

This is the lamest TMZ attack on Trump. He will quit cause can not handle the job? Go have your first period.

That's not what I said. Maybe a cry baby millennial kills him? Maybe the republicans pressure him to resign because he continues to do dumb ****? Maybe he feels like being the POTUS is a waste of time and walks away? Or maybe he gets cancer in his balls?

What was interesting to me was the idea that Republicans have the POTUS now if it's Trump or Pence and they'd probably be just as happy dealing with Pence. Plus Pence has quite the **** eating grin on his face.

That sounds like wishful thinking to me.

That's not what I said. Maybe a cry baby millennial kills him? Maybe the republicans pressure him to resign because he continues to do dumb ****? Maybe he feels like being the POTUS is a waste of time and walks away? Or maybe he gets cancer in his balls?

What was interesting to me was the idea that Republicans have the POTUS now if it's Trump or Pence and they'd probably be just as happy dealing with Pence. Plus Pence has quite the **** eating grin on his face.

I agree that it's hard not to think there will be more people that could attempt an assassination than ever.

PS: I think that is just Pence's face. He reminds me of a wooden doll vantriliquists (sp?) use.