What's new

Game Thread Oct 22, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 10-22-21

Can someone explain to me why Jingles got a F2 foul? It’s my understanding that a F1 is a dangerous/stupid play; excessive foul. While a F2 is a hella dirty/aggressive/awful play.

To me, F1 makes since because there was contact in the air. He was defenseless and it could’ve resulted in a bad injury. I don’t think Joe meant anything by that. If anything, I think Joe clumsily misjudged which hand he was going to use and it resulted in undercutting him. So F1 seems fair. F2? Makes no sense to me. Joe hitting him with the crown of his head and knocking him into the 10 row would’ve warranted an F2. Right? Or am I misunderstanding things?

If that’s F2 then what the hell is F1?

Westbrick was 0-3 from the 3 point line and 3-8 from the free throw line lol
Why did the lakers think westrbrick and rondo would be a good thing? Their PG position has Rudy Gobert shooting range. Which I guess could work if your remaining 4 players are Klay, Dlil, Joker, and Luka. But it’s not. Like the only player you have to worry about is Lebron. And I just don’t think he can carry a team much longer. It’s not 2007 anymore.

I'm fine with it as a F2 as it is a dangerous play, but I don't think I've ever seen it called that way before. Just hope for consistency.

Boler:Mitchell and Mitchell exchanging jerseys

Rowe: That's actually Jared Butler, Davion Mitchell's college teammate.

Boler: You're right. You know, I can't tell the difference between Donovan Mitchell and Jared Butler when they have their jerseys off.

Cringeworthy.

I'm fine with it as a F2 as it is a dangerous play, but I don't think I've ever seen it called that way before. Just hope for consistency.
Like when Valencius runs over one of our guys? Or when Brooks crowds Mitchell’s ankles? I remember seeing a lot of dangerous plays last playoffs

Yep. LP totally not working. How is this remotely possible? This game isn’t pummeled by nationwide traffic on their site. Just ****ing piss poor product if there ever was one.

Enjoy the game, braughs.
I had no issues. But I get it through prime video, maybe that's the difference.

I’m right there with ya. Wouldn’t shock me at all to see Sac snag the 8 seed.
Seriously!! What game did you watch. They will not come close to the playoffs or a winning record. Might I remind you just how bad the jazz played and still won, even through out the game when we were losing and not being able to do anything but shoot threes, the game was always in reach because the kings while they looked good at times would mess up to allow us to keep it close. This jazz team played bad enough to lose by double digits. If the jazz had been even slightly decent we win by 20+ easy. The kings are still the kings.

Ugly *** game. Made much rougher because I have to listen to the kings homer announcers. Pretty weird officiating tonight. Alex Len should foul out of any game he plays more than 5 minutes of. Davion is a very good defender but he already gets the pat bev whistle… allowed to reach and grab a lot… anyone as aggressive as he was can’t come away with just one foul imo.

People are so stupid. You’re not going to find many other centers in the league who can do this. And historically, the Jazz never have. I remember getting excited when tag could get us 6 pts and 10 rbs.
View attachment 11295
Ah, the dark days of having Ostertag as our starting big. Now we have two bigs that can go off for 20/20 on any given night. What a time to be a Jazz fan.